Take your adventure beyond France to the Far East in Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, a standalone side-scroller set in 16th century China starring Shao Jun, a fan-favorite from the Assassin’s Creed Embers animated movie. Trained by Ezio Auditore, Shao Jun has returned to Beijing as the last remaining Assassin of the Chinese Brotherhood. Hell-bent on revenge, she will strike out against those who destroyed her Brotherhood.
Before starting the game you need to have a look at the system specifications of the Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, below we have listed Minimum Requirements for the game.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphic Cards: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5770 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 4 GB
Game Crash at Start: (Nvidia)
Follow these steps:
- Go to NVIDIA control panel, then manage 3D settings
- Select “ACCGame-Win32-Shipping.exe”
- Changed graphics processor to “high-performance NVIDIA”
- Apply and start the game.
accgame-win32-shipping.exe has stopped working
Some laptops may have the integrated graphics card used by default. Check that the graphics card being used is supported. Generally, laptop cards are not officially supported but may work.
For PC, please attempt to reinstall the game and verifying the game files again. Be sure that there are no other background programs that could be interrupting the launch of the game.
Stuck in a Tutorial At Sequence 5
Please try reinstalling the game to see if this continues. You may also want to try starting another save to check if it is a persistent save issue.
Can’t Move Mouse Or stuck in a Box
Chang graphical settings to “Windowed”, and after that hit “Alt + Enter” to enter full screen again.
Game Closes Randomly
- Make sure your game is installed correctly.
- Re-install the game
- Close other applications and also update your graphic card driver
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China Crashes on New Game
Please try to verify your game files in Uplay OR in steam
If you are all on Laptops – as per the system requirements, they are not supported – so while some may work, it’s not guaranteed.