Battlefield: Hardline had been released and you may have trouble with the game. Like game crash at start up, having low FPS in game, Battlelog issues or any other. Here in this guide below you can find the proper solutions for these issues.
Also if you need help to find the evidences for the case files – you can check out our guide for it: All Case File Evidences Locations Guide. Also spot those wanted Suspects with Warrants to get more evidence in cases and for other information.
But first of all you may have know about the Minimum requirements of the game, because the game features amazing graphics and details so for that you should have a good hardware, in-order to get the best results.
- OS:Windows 7 – 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Athlon II/Phenom II 2.8 GHz or Intel Core i3/i5 2.4GHz
- RAM:4 GB
- Graphics Card:AMD ATI 5770 – 1GB OR NVidia GTX260 – 896MB
Can’t Download The Game
If game downloading stop with the error “Connection lost” or stuck at a point. You have to disabling firewall and antivirus also check internet connection. Also be sure that there isn’t any other application running that conflict with the origin.
Game Crash due to DirectX Error
To fix this follow these steps.
- Go to the Battlefield: Hardline installation Dir / DirectX / redist (and sort the files by type)
- Select all the .cab files and place them in a new folder inside the redist folder
- Go back to DirectX folder and cut paste it into _Installer folder
Low FPS on Nvidia’s Graphic Cards:
For Nvidia users, if they are facing problem with low FPS or game doesn’t run smooth, follow these steps.
- On your desktop right click and choose Nvidia control panel
- Go to Manage 3D Settings > program settings & add BF3.exe
Change the following settings:
- Maximum pre-rendered frames: 1
- Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration: Single display performance mode
- Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
- Texture filtering – Negative LOD bias: Clamp
- Threaded optimization: On
- Vertical sync: Off
Create a Custom Config File for the Game
If you want to create a custom config file for the game, you should follow these steps.
- Go to your Battlefield Hardline installation Dir – C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield: Hardline
- Open notepad and copy & paste the settings given below:
- Go to the File > Save as
- Make sure the Save as type is set to All Files and not as a text document.
- Save the file as user.cfg