In Call of Duty: Black Ops III, there are many different collectibles that you can find in every level of the game, there are total 11 Levels that you can complete in the story-line and in these 11 levels you can find 56 collectibles. Collecting these items will help you to unlock 2 Achievements/Trophies.
Walking Encyclopedia (20/ Bronze)
- Discover all of the collectibles in any mission
- Discover all of the collectibles in the Campaign
Below we have the list of all the collectibles, Level by Level, so you can easily find and collect the.
Level 01: Black Ops
NRC Comms Earpiece
- When you enter into a building, after passing the plane wreckage, go to the second floor of that building and look for a reception desk, you can find the NRC Comms Earpiece to the other side of that table.
- Dud RPG is located on the back wall in dark corner of the camera room.
Egyptian Army Cap
- Egyptian Army Cap can be found in the in observation room on the shelf.
Replica Nano Drone
- When you enter in VTOL hangar, there is room on the left side with the Nano Drone collectible on a dark shelf at the back of the room.
- The last collectible of this level is on a shelf at back of the room, where you are about to boarding the APC.
Level 02: New World
Defective Robot Hand
- In this level when you destroy the generator and enter into a large room, while following the Diaz, wait here and look for a Vat in the middle of that room. You can see the pile of debris pouring out of vat, you will find this one in this pile.
Bomb Detonator Cap
- After eliminating the Robots with DNI offensive ability, walk up escalator and you will find the cap on the floor.
Model Maglev Train
- Look for a basement, where robots are pushing the subway car out, you will find it on a work table.
- After clearing the cinema and once again aboard on Zurich train, go to the bar in front of first docked robot to find this one.
- In the train, when robots attack, find a staircase to go to the second level of train. Here you will find the last collectible of this level.
Level 03: In Darkness
- After defeating the Warlord, look for a room with wooden filing drawers, go inside that room and find the first collectible of this level on a shelf.
Urn With Incense Sticks
- While following the Hendricks after the cargo crate, you can see a building in-front of you, into the river. You must wade through the river as it winds around the side of building and look for an area to jump to your left to find this one.
- Follow Hendricks through flooded subway. Here look for a park bench with a small toy dump truck.
- In the big opening area at the back of Police station, find a room all the way back wall. You can find this in a closet.
Fu Dog Figurine
- Exit back out of office building before activating Comms Relay link. Look for stairs on the right, climb up, and now jump to building opposite and head to the top floor of this building, you will find it in the second room.
Therapy Session Recording
- After the door blown which Hendricks mentions, you go upstairs, you can see the last collectible of this level on a wooden desk to the left in that room.
Level 04: Provocation
- You will find this one at that start of this level, go to the first garage stall to the right after exit the bar.
- After deposing the Warlord in the market area, look for this one on a table to right of market area.
Dud Slave Collar
- As you jump over the ravine, go inside the building to your left, go to the second floor and find this one on a table.
- After killing the Warlord, go to the right from the sealed doors, and find a blue crate on the second floor, you will find this one to the right side of that blue crate.
- This one is located on the top floor of Bio dome.
Bullet Shell Necklace
- At the end of the level, take upper route from Tree 4 to Tree 5, you will find this one on top of a crate.
Level 05: Hypocenter
- At the start of this level, when you are about to fire on village, first go to upper arrival path and look for a tent with some crates, you will find the Date pad here on the crates.
Contamination Test Kit
- Go all the way down to the left hallway in Coalescence building to find the collectible between the elevators.
Coalescence Marketing Material
- While examining the Core, Hendricks is attacked by a robot, after eliminating it, search dark side of that room where you standing, you will find it the table.
- When you discover C.I.A. symbol, look in the dark directly on the other side of wall that has the SP/CORVUS symbol.
E-Ink White Board
- After cut-scene, search back of room to find this one.
Prototype DNI Implant
- When you are going to know that who is operating these robots, after eliminating all of them, past the dark room where robots emerge from water, there is room on the right form here, you will find it inside the room.