If you are having trouble related to NAT or facing the issue “NAT type: Strict” in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, don’t worry. Below you will find out how you can fix this error and enjoy the game.
You May Also Like:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – All Armory Locations
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Most Wanted Persons List
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Weapons Details
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Perks Guide
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Game Freeze or Crash, Low FPS, DirectX and Mouse Issue Fix
Ports for CoD Infinite Warfare
- TCP: 53, 3074
- UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3544, 4500
- TCP: 1935, 3074, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
- TCP: 3074, 27014-27050
- UDP: 3074, 3478, 4379-4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Now let’s start with wit it.
Press and hold the “Windows” key and then press “X” and open the “Command Prompt”
Now type; “ipconfig” and hit enter
Look for the iPV4 line and copy the ip address written in that line
Press and hold the “Windows” key and then press “X” and open the “File Explorer” and go to “Network” and select your network, whatever it is.
Right click and select the properties, go to setting and hit the add button.
Now fill the information;
- Name whatever you like.
- Below paste the IP address that you copy from the command Prompt.
- Below put the port given above for pc which is “TCP: 3074”
- Again put the same port below and hit OK.
Again hit the ADD button and fill the same information, but this time select the “UDP: 3074” and hit OK.
Now you are good to go.
But if you are still facing the problem, you may need to add other ports s well. Just check for it.