Mementos are collectibles that you can in every single mission of Call of Duty: WWII. There are 3 per mission Mementos that you will find in all 11 chapters. Collecting all of them will also unlock Pieces of History trophy / achievement.
In case you have missed any6 of them , you can go back after the story to pick up what you missed When finding a memento it will be saved instantly.
You May Also Like:
- Call of Duty: WWII – Nazi Zombies Loadouts Detail
- Call of Duty: WWII – Nazi Zombies Power-Ups Detail
- Call of Duty: WWII – Nazi Zombies The Zombies Mission, Tips and Strategies Guide
- Call of Duty: WWII – Nazi Zombies Blitzes Detail
Mission 01: D-Day
Objective: Ascend The Bluffs
- Before following your squad up the beach, search the bunker at the end of the trench for a knife. Look for the shining spot in the peep hole overlooking the beach.
Objective: Clear The Fourth Bunker
- Before continuing the fight at the fourth bunker, backtrack through the large curved trench around the open courtyard. There, look for a previously inaccessible bunker opposite the courtyard. Inside, you will find the Compass.
Objective: Defend The Area
- Before destroying the artillery, search the inside of the barn on the left. You will find this memento on a wooden shelf.
Mission 02: Operation Cobra
Objective: Get On The Tank
- Before jumping on the back of the tank,search the camp to the right of the starting area for a group of barrels. The Lighter memento sits on top of them.
Objective: Reach the AA Gun
Memento: Pocket Watch
- There is a memento hidden in the wooden shack at the back of this farm area. It comes in the form of a Gold Pocket Watch resting on a table. Pick it up before advancing on the gun.
Objective: Push Forward With Your Armor
Memento: Gas Mask
- Before proceeding past this trench, head all the way down the trench to the right. At the rightmost corner, look for a dead Nazi; grab his Gas Mask for a memento.
Mission 03: Stronghold
Objective: Take The Church
- There is one thing to get on the second floor, a Locket memento. This is a tricky one to find. Climb the right set of stairs in the house. See the blown out area of the floor up here? Approach the hole and look to the left. You should see a sink in an indent in the wall. The collectible is attached to a mirror above the sink.
Objective: Clear The Church
Memento: Ss Pin
- Before leaving the church, explore the right side of the church. (The opposite side of what we recommended you fight on.) You will see a blown out crater. The SS Pin is located in a small, square hole towards the rear of the church, inside the crater.
Objective: Defend The Area
- This Canister Is Located Down The Right Stairs In Some Rubble On The Right. Grab It Before The Germans start advancing, as moving down the right side becomes deadly once the defense begins.
Mission 04: S.O.E.
Objective: Infiltrate The Courtyard
- This Pamphlet is located outside the house in a bucket near several guards. It is difficult to collect this item without killing a bunch of guards and alerting the patrol. However, if you do so, you can always restart the mission to keep the stealth up.
- A Collar is located on top of the piano in this house. It is near the first guard you execute inside. Look for it on the left.
Objective: Rally With Your Squad
Memento: V2 Plans
- When you get to the area where a dog attacks, search the back corner of the refuge for a perfectly laid out set of V2 Rocket Plans. This is the area just before you jump over the log to rendezvous with your squad. If you see this log, you’ve gone too far; head back.
Mission 05: Liberation
Objective: Find The Basement
Memento: Propaganda Pamphlet
- On your way through the ladies’ room, investigate the first stall on the right to find a Propaganda Pamphlet memento on the floor.
Objective: Place Explosives On North Gate
- Before embarking on the stealth portion of the level, you should first obtain the extremely well-hidden second memento. To get it, follow the ledge around the side of the building. This will take you above the North Gate. Scale the roof here and drop down to the other side. The Bottle is hidden in the room on the right.
Objective: Rally With Your Squad
- Look for this Medal immediately after you blow up the half-track at the end of the level. It is sitting on a crate near the celebrating Resistance fighters.
Mission 06: Collateral Damage
Objective: Reach The Hotel
- Before turning down the alley with the machine gunner, look for a piano on the left. The Sheet Music memento is on top of the piano.
Memento: Cigar Box
- Scoring the Cigar Box requires that you explore the second apartment a bit more thoroughly. After clearing out the apartment, look for a collapsed part of the ceiling. Jump up to the wood splinters to reach the second floor. Walk back toward the apartment entrance to see a gigantic hole in the floor. Jump across the hole to the ledge on the right. The Cigar Box is sitting atop the fireplace.
Objective: Secure The Hotel
- This nice German Pen is easy to find when you first enter the hotel. instead of immediately going up the stairs. Look for it underneath the front desk.
Mission 07: Death Factory
Objective: Eliminate The Enemy Mortar Camp
Memento: Flare Gun
- You can find this Flare Gun on a crate next to the large passenger truck in the middle of the camp.
Objective: Find Your Squad
Memento: Food Container
- Immediately after killing the dog, look for a downed plane on the left. An unopened Parachuteremains in the cockpit.
Objective: Find The Assembly Point
- Right after you kill the sniper, you can get this Rations memento. Upon exiting the sniper’s bunker, you will see a gangway above the stairwell. Run and jump up on the gangway. Immediately turn around and you will see the Rations sitting out in the open.
Mission 08: Hill 493
Objective: Escort The Engineer
- Look for a Journal on a dead soldier next to a wooden stump halfway up the hill. Wait until Private Parker is done with his charge up the hill before trying to retrieve this.
Objective: Destroy The Artillery
- Search the right side of the artillery gun for a Pipe sitting on a shelf.
- Before destroying an artillery, search the rear corner of the area for a blown-out bunker. Right next to that bunker is an intact bunker. The Billfold is in the window of this bunker (near the ground).
Mission 09: Battle of the Bulge
Objective: Deliver The Ammo Box
- Before heading over to Pierson, search for a rock outcropping near your path. There is a Camera memento sitting on top of the rocks.
- Before dropping off the ammunition, Search the edge of the area for a soldier peering through binoculars. The Wings memento is in the box next to him.
Objective: Report To Pierson
- After you drop off the ammo, you can find another easy memento. In the bunker with the Christmas tree, look to the snowy ground to the right. You will see a Comic in plain view.
Mission 10: Ambush
Objective: Kill The Base Commander (Optional)
- Instead of going through the grate, enter the second hangar. Look for this Magazine memento next to the guard who is quietly cleaning his gun.
Objective: Reach The Tower
- The Flask memento is placed in the open in the first Barracks you enter on the way toward assaulting the tower. You will see it flashing on a table off to the right.
- There is a Medal memento on the stack of crates at the base of this guard tower. Grab it on the way up.
Mission 11: The RhineObjective: Secure the Tower
- There’s a Canteenmemento sitting on a stack of crates on this floor. Grab it before moving any further.
Objective: Secure The Second Tower
- Before continuing up the tower, search the room for a Stein memento sitting on a wooden table. It’s located near the sniper.
- A Lettermemento rests out in the open on the top floor of the second tower. Grab it before heading back downstairs.