The genie has 5 phases.
The genie sits in one spot, shooting one of three projectiles at you.
- Swords: Several of these come out at random, start spinning, then come straight at you.
- Cats: Several of these hover and follow.
- Jewels: These are more straight at you that you have to dodge. Remember “y” to get smaller and faster! These are the hardest to dodge and just retry. You almost can’t afford to lose a life here.
- Side scrolling action with sphere pillers. Hit the ones that have a face to blow a hole in it. All while dodging the spinning swords on the lances.
- You have a new weapon on the plane now, try switching to the bombs to bomb the genie, while avoiding the ghost projectiles, that you can shoot as well. Easiest to stay at the top of the screen here. He shoots 2 planet projectiles, moving in opposite directions, while coming at you. One goes up and down a small amount, next it goes up and down alot. Pass these when they are on the short cycle.
- Meet the Genie version of you! Dodge his hat projectile while he also shoots water at you!
- He shoots 3 pyramids that hover in a circluar motion. The one that lights up with shoot a projectile in a solid line in the 4 cardinal directions.
- Beppi the Clown will try to run you over. Then pause and go to the opposite side in the car. Watch for the pause and flashing trigger. Also shooting the ducks on top will make them spin, and you can hit them without taking damage.
- Balloon head will be in the middle of the map. He will send doggie head projectiles and Roller coasters at you.
- Pony Rider. He will be throwing rows of horseshoes at you. They go straight, then in worm fashion, also hovering and dropping down at you. Also rollercoasters will be trying to run over you again.
- He will be in the middle. You can stand on the carosel cars, but be sure when he starts letting penguins out of his mouth you kill them asap. They will throw baseballs at you and a bunch of them are hard to dodge. Having super art “Invincibility” and saving it for the penguins was my winning strategy.
The bird will have a few attacks here.
- Eggshell: Easy to dodge when it comes at you, but when it hits to the left it will fragment into 3 pieces coming back at you, one horizontal and the other 2 diagonally up and down!
- Bullets: Watch out for his glove, which prompts you to the bullets being shot at you, one horizontally and the other 2 diagonally up and down.
I find staying at the top with the bombs projectile to be most effective. Using “y” to dodge the reflecting eggshells when needed.
- The whistle will let you know this is coming. He gets angry and shakes feathers at you in true bullet hell. Hit “y” to become smaller and faster to dodge these! Also use the regular shot to keep up the damage while dodging.
- Tweety bird comes out of his house to play. He has spiky eggshells as a flying deterrent circling him, and watch for him to pull out his gun to shoot a projectile at you.
- He is being carried by 2 birds who take turns shooting projectiles at you. The pills break in half and come at you.
Watch his eyes light up for the ring attack. Multiple platforms here to make use of. Rings are straight at you and fairly straightforward to dodge.
When he starts sucking in air watch out for the great balls of fire. They will make a carrier wave pattern here. Also watch for his tail below. It will wag for a second, telling you where it will come up from.
To Be Continue…