Just like the Combo Vehicle Blueprints, Combo Weapons Blueprints can also be found scattered on the ground all around Willamette in Dead Rising 4. Fidning these blueprints will allow you to use these powerful weapons to kill and survive in the zombies world.
You May Also Like:
Below we have listed all the Weapons Blueprints that you can find with their located detail so you can find them without any problem.
Melee Weapons Blueprints:
Blast from the Past
- You will not miss this one, you will find it in the prologue mission, into a military facility, in a hallway.
- At the start of the first mission, right after the helicopter crashes, go to the Froztee’s Forzen Yogurt shop, you can find this one locked in a cage, key is in circular bar near Thirsty Amazon.
- You will find this one in a locker inside the Rhiannon Ferosh store, located in Miami Boardwalk area of Willamette Memorial Megaplex.
- You will find this one in a Toy Rex shop in boulevard leading from the Amazon Food Court to the Medieval Town.
- You can find this one in Oh-San’s Sun & Moon Sushi shop which is located in Kiichiro Plaza.
- This weapon blueprint is located in Medieval Town Museum, located to the left of entrance to Medieval Town; just follow the yellow waypoints into the Medieval Town.
- To find the Santa Trap blueprint, you need to find the Panic Room in Santa’s village in the Central Plaza.
- First you need to find the key located in Santa’s giant chair. After that go into North Pole Town Square Workshop behind Santa’s chair and use the camera’s Spectrum Analyzer on bookcase to find the Panic Room entrance.
- You will find this one in a shop located in Charms of Desire, shop is located on upper level of boulevard.
- To get this blueprint, in the first case when you go out and clear a small group of soldiers, here you will find a key for an Obscuri locker in the tent. Now you need to find the door with the keypad, inside you will find a locker with the bluefrint.
- In case 2, you find this blueprint in a apartment above Dodd’s Drugs in Old Town, on kitchen bench.
- Go to the he bottom of Old Town next to the Willamette Bus Stop, look for a Santa’s chair near a tree plot; weapon blueprint is on the chair.
- You will find this one on a shop counter named “Tetro’s Comics & Collectibles” in Old Town, shop is across from the Emergency Shelter.
- Go to park in the top-left of Old Town. Use Spectrum Analyzer to scan the ground in the middle near the structure, which will reveal a place to dig. Now you need Exo Suit, which you can find in the gazebo near the dig site. Bring Exo Suit and dig until blueprint appears on ground.
- This one can be found in the top section of park in Old Town, on picnic tables near toilets.
- Follow the main story to West Ridge, at new location you can find the blueprint in the room.
- Purchase Glass Knuckles Weapon blueprint from Emergency Shelter Weapon Vendor in West Ridge.
- Go to the Brieder Family house, which is located to the right bottom of Emergency Shelter in West Ridge.
- To get this one, you need to go to the Gardener’s house located to the right side of West Ridge. Blueprint is in a locker and the key is in the main bedroom of the house.
- Go to the Willamette Jr. High School in the center of West Ridge and use camera’s Spectrum Analyzer on the ground to uncover a dig site. You need Exo Suit to dig it.
- You can find this one just after the dam on the way to North Peak, use camera’s Spectrum Analyser on the ground to reveal a dig site. You can find the Exo Suit which is require to dig the site near some trucks.
- You will find this one in The Peaks Motel top of North Peak, on the table below a television.
- This one is in the in Nickolls Ink, located at the top of North Peak.
Deck the Halls
- This one is located in Jox Family house in Mountain Ridge Estate in West Ridge.
Ranged Weapons Blueprints:
- After the crash at Willamette Memorial Mall, follow the Brad and after reaching the hotel, you will find the blueprint on the ground.
- You will find this one at Mad Love Tees before entering Medieval Town for first time.
- You will find this one in a locker at the Pirate’s Catch Restaurant in Caribbean Cove in a locker. You can find the key at the top of the yellow clock tower.
- On the second floor of the hotel in Amazon Food Court, go near the elevators and use Spectrum Analyzer on the wall to reveal Panic Room with the weapon blueprint inside it.
- You will find this one in Old Town Fire Hall, on a table upstairs in the kitchen.
- You will find this one in a locker in in Big Buck Hardware. Key is outside of Big Buck Hardware, on the corner of street behind a dumpster.
- Look for the sandbags at the Willamette City Hall Archives at the bottom of Old Town and use the Spectrum Analyzer on the ground behind sandbags to reveal a dig spot. Exo Suit is just beside the dig site.
Ice Chain Gun
- You will find this one on the kitchen counter in The Quizeens’ property located at the right bottom of West Ridge.
- You will find this one in the Muzaks’ house which is located at the right bottom of West Ridge.
- This one is inside a panic room located on the Patriot’s property left side of West Ridge. First you need to find the key from the garage in Emergency Shelter. Now go back of yard to find trapdoor leads you to Panic Room.
- You can buy it from Vendor in the North Peak Emergency Shelter.
- You will find this one in Gruff ‘n Tuff Motors shop located in North Peak left of the Emergency Shelter.
Thrown Weapons Blueprints:
- You can buy it Weapon Vendor in Emergency Shelter in Willamette Memorial Megaplex.
Chuck ‘n Chop
- You can buy it from the Weapon Vendor in the Old Town Emergency Shelter.
- To find this one in a panic room in Mekanicks’ shed in West Ridge, Mekanicks’ shed is located to the lower right side of the Emergency Shelter. First find the get from the garage and then go to shed to find trapdoor leading into Panic Room.
- Go to the McKenzie Auto located on right side of North Peak. First get the key from the garage, now go to the back room with the lockers and use access key on keypad. Panic Room will open, get the McKenzie Auto locker key form there and go back up the stairs to get the blue print from the locker.
- You can find this blueprint in Shanky’s Pool Hall near top left of North Peak.
- You will find this one in WLD Country Radio 530 AM building , north of Emergency Shelter in North Peak.