Another tricky Achievement/Trophy in Dishonored 2, “Songs of Serkonos”, to earn this you need to find all 3 musical duos across Karnaca (must hear entire song each time). Below you will find how you can earn it.
You May Also Like:
- All Runes Location Guide
- All Bonecharms Location Guide
- All Paintings Location Guide
- All Blueprints Location Guide
- Dishonored 2 – Achievements/Trophies list
- How to Earn “Souvenirs” Achievement/Trophy
- How to Change Language and Audio
- How to Upgrade Weapons, Gear and Equipment Guide
- Dishonored 2 – Bonrcharms Crafting and Detail List
- How to Rob The Black Market
All 3 duos are found in Edge of the World, the Dust District and The Streets of the Grand Palace.They are always playing their sets if you approach safely and quietly.
Edge of the World:
- Before you reach the carriage station, stay down in Main Street. Look for 2 musicians who are playing on the right side of the path. If you see the Winslow safe company, you have gone too far.
During the Dust District:
- Duo are located in Howlers’ area. Go to the Crone’s Hand Saloon. They will be playing on the ground floor, near entrance.
- You find it when you are still in streets, very close to black market, by front entrance of that building.
As you done with them you will have the Achievement/Trophy.