In Dishonored some Achievements/Trophies are really tricky and hard to get unless you know everything about it. “Souvenirs” is one of these tricky Achievements/Trophies, you need to collect all the decorative objects for the Dreadful Wale to earn this one.
You May Also Like:
- All Runes Location Guide
- All Bonecharms Location Guide
- All Paintings Location Guide
- All Blueprints Location Guide
- Dishonored 2 – Achievements/Trophies list
In-order to find every single item which is require for this Achievement/Trophy you need help, below we have listed all these items and also their location so you can get this Achievement/Trophy.
An Elite’s Helmet:
- During Edge of the World, kill one of the Elite Guards to get their helmet.
- In The Good Doctor, Do the non-lethal route against the Crown Killer to get this item.
- Destroy one of the Clockwork Soldiers during The Clockwork Mansion, The Grand Palace, or Death to the Empress.
- Look for this during The Royal Conservatory; the Sword is inside a display case.
- This is in the Dust District. It’s a small picture on the wall.
- You also get this one in the Dust District, in a dilapidated building.
- During Crack in the Slab, look for the Calendar in the past. It’s resting on a desk, beside a set of double doors.
- Look the vault during the Grand Palace; the Gazelle is in the circular room near the outer exit of the vault. It’s not far from the effigy that you need to interact with.
- This is found during Death to the Empress, in the streets of the area. It’s on a small shelf above a striped bed.
- You get this last one in Death to the Empress, in the actual tower. It’s inside a trashed old bathroom.