You will unlock the masters as you beat them in the campaign, these masters will teach you new powerful attacks. As you unlock the new master, you can speak to him in the Toki Toki city. You can challenge him to a fight and after winning the fight, he will train you. Your Master will give you more small quests and as you complete them you will receive greater and more powerful rewards.
Also if you are facing any kind of bug, game error of crash issue in the game, while playing or starting the game, you can check out our Dragon Ball Xenoverse Crashes issues and Fixes.
Also in you need to know the hidden requirements for all the PQs, you can check this guide: All Parallel Quests Hidden Requirements Guide and learn how you can get all 7 Dragon Balls and Summon Shenron.
You May See Also:
How to unlock Masters:
- Krillin– Beat the Saiyan Saga – No Level Require
- Piccolo– Beat Saiyan Saga – Level 5 Required
- Vegeta– Beat Saiyan Saga – Lvl 8 Required
- Captain Ginyu– Beat Freiza Saga – Lvl 15 Required
- Frieza (1st Form)– Requires Completion of Captain Ginyu’s Training – Level 20
- Cell (Perfect)– Beat the Cell Saga – Lvl 30 Required
- Android 18– Beat Android Saga – Lvl 34 Required
- Gohan & Videl– Beat Buu Saga – Lvl 40 Required
- Gotenks– Beat Buu Saga – Lvl 40 Required
- Goku– Beat Demigra Saga – Lvl 70 Required
- Hercule– Beat the Cell Saga
- God of Destruction Beerus– Requires Completion of Goku’s Training – Greater than Level 70
What is Z-Assist:
When you use your Master’s ultimate ability in battle while he is your current master. It will boost your damage with that ability and add a special effect to the Ultimate animation.
Masters Spawn Locations:
Masters are spawning randomly, at different locations in the Toki Toki City, each time when the city is loaded; there is a chance a potential Master will spawn. It could be after completing and PQ, Battle, Storyline quest, Game Restart or Master Trial.
Note that there will be only one master can spawn at a time. Also there is not a specific location for a specific Master. Also as you accept a potential Master as new Master, Master will not move from location until Toki Toki City loaded via PQ/Battle/Story or Game Restart.