Find and clear these Quarantine Zones to get the good supplies in the game, you can easily complete couple of them if you have really good weapons, but some can be a little tricky. There are total 8 Quarantine Zones, 5 can be found in the slums, and 3 can be found in old town. Other 2 (additional) are from the Cuisine and Cargo DLC. Once you get near a Quarantine Zone it will appear on your map as a biohazard symbol. Investigate them and they will appear on the map.
Completing all of them will earn you the “Trespassing” trophy or achievement.
You will also like to see:
- Dying Light: Underwater Cave Location Guide – Destiny Easter Egg Spoiler
- Dying Light: How to Find EXPcalibur Sword Guide
- Dying Light: All Voicemail Recordings Location Guide
- Dying Light: All Battle Journals Location Guide
- Dying Light: Crafting Components Location and Detail Guide
- Dying Light: How To Use and Save Your Weapon
Other Side Quests:
- Side Quests – Where’s My Mother Guide
- Side Quest – Being a Hero Guide
- Side Quest – Firebug Guide
- Side Quest – Witch Queen Guide
- Dying Light: Side Quest – Ultimate Weapon Guide
Quarantine Zones Locations:
First here are the slum’s Quarantine Zones with the images of their locations.
First one is at the bottom of the map almost in the center.
This one is on the upper right side of the map, see the location in the image.