This Scandinavia DLC of Euro Truck Simulator 2 adds new cities to north of ETS2’s map. This features Sweden, Norway and Denmark, with mile upon mile of scenic roads and numerous landmarks to see across these three beautiful Nordic countries.
Discover 27 Scandinavian cities including Stockholm, Malmo, Goteborg, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Kobenhavn, Aalborg and Esbjerg.
Here in this guide we have the details of all the achievements that you can complete in the Scandinavia DLC of the game.
You need to travel from Odense, Kobenhavn, and Malmo to complete this achievement.
You need to explorer all 27 cities in added in this DLC. You can explore without cargo, with cargo or you can use teleportation.
To complete this achievement you have to drive a livestock trailer. There are only a few places where you can find them. The only sender to give you that trailer is Aria that you can find in Trelleborg, Aalborg, Jonkoping and Esjberg.
Scania/Volvo Trucks lover
- For Scania you need to go to Sodertalje to pick-up the trailer and deliver to a Scania truck dealer.
- For Volvo you have to go to Goteborg for the trailer then you drive to a Volvo truck dealer.
Whatever floats your boat
There are only two containers ports. Oslo and Esbjerg.
Deliver is an easy task, the hardest as every time is to find the cargo. You have to make sure the recipient is Container Port. When you have it delivers. If it helps you can sort freight by the recipient.
Deliver to all 7 quarries in Scandinavia. Find the cargos then deliver. Below you have the location to find them.
MS Stein (Norway)
- Kristiansand (west from the city)
- Stavanger (north from the city)
- Oslo (south from the city)
Nordic Stenbrott (Sweden)
- Linköping (north-west direction Örebro)
- Växjö (west from the city)
- Jönköping (west from the city)
- Kalmar (direction north to Jönköping)
Only three marinas are present on the game. Stockholm, Eisbjerg, and Oslo – You can recognize the marinas by the yacht on the freight list and the flag on the street.