The Evil Within 2 has a lot of stuff to find and use and shoot. Here you will find the list of all Weapons, Crossbow and Other Key Items that you can acquire for use in the game.
Below we have listed all the Weapons, Crossbow and Other Key Items that you have to find to survive, check out the list below with their locations and details.
You May Also Like:
- File Locations Guide
- Slides Location Guide
- Residual Memories Location Guide
- All Secret Objects Location Guide
- Details: Standard handgun with normal damage. A standard semi-automatic pistol. It’s nothing fancy, but it’s reliable and can be upgraded.
- How to Get: Automatically found in Chapter 2
- Details: Details: Reticle becomes a laser, aiming zooms in further than normal handgun. Close-range damage is lower than normal handgun, but long-range damage is higher. This semi-automatic pistol has been equipped with a laser sight for improved accuracy at longer ranges.
- How to Get: Found in parking lot to the north of Union Auto Repair (Residential Area)
- Details: Quiet but weak. By shooting a single enemy, you can lure it away from its group. This semi-automatic pistol has been equipped with a sound suppressor, which reduces gunfire noise but also reduces damage. If used carefully, single enemies can be lured away from groups.
- How to Get: Complete the “Getting Back Online” side mission in the Business District. After completing, it can be found in the orange Mobius crate in Sykes’s Safe House.
- Details: Special bonus weapon. Its damage is a bit higher than the normal handgun, but it only fires in 3-round bursts. This automatic pistol fires 3-shot bursts and can do more damage than the standard Semi-Automatic Handgun, even though it shares the same ammunition.
- How to Get: Part of “The Last Chance Pack”
- Details: Powerful with a rate of fire faster than the Semi-Automatic Handgun. Sebastian’s sidearm of choice. It’s less accurate than the Semi-Automatic Handgun, but it does more damage. It uses the same ammunition as the Semi-Automatic Handgun.
How to Get: Complete the Anima flashback events in the following locations:
- 336 Cedar Ave.
- Juke Diner
After that, complete the final Anima flashback event in the following area:
- The Marrow: Restricted Labs
- Details: Highest damage of any firearm. Carries 18 Magnum rounds by default. It’s seen some wear and tear, but it’s still the most powerful handgun in the world and could blow your head clean off.
- How to Get: Complete the game on any difficulty setting.
- Details: High damage at close range. This pump-action shotgun has a sawed-off barrel, which does more damage at a short distance.
How to Get: Can be found in any of the following 3 places:
- The Marrow: Armory
- Tredwell Trucking
- The Marrow: Facilities
- On Casual difficulty, next to a car on the way to The Pit Stop.
- Details: Medium damage. Damage doesn’t go down much even at longer ranges. This medium-range pump-action shotgun has a long barrel, giving it a longer range to do damage.
- How to Get: Found in the storage shed to the south of Post Plus in the Business District. Can be acquired in either Chapters 6-7 or Chapters 11-13
- Details: Fires two shells in a single shot. Most suitable for a hit-and-run playstyle. Twice the barrels, twice the buckshot, twice the damage. Light and sturdy, but needs to be reloaded more often.Shotgun clip capacity upgrades do not apply to this weapon.
- How to Get: Can be found in “The Marrow: Experimental Wing” after completing the side mission “The Last Step” for Julian Sykes
- Details: This rifle is super-accurate at long range thanks to its powerful scope. For when you don’t want to get your hands dirty.
How to Get: Can be obtained in any of the following 3 ways:
- Find the Broken Sniper Rifle and Sniper Rifle Parts in the Residential Area and repair it
- Find in Chapter 11-13 Business District on John’s Coffee roof
- Find in the Chapter 15 Ruined City area
- Details: This automatic weapon uses standard rifle ammunition. It packs a punch, but burns through ammo quickly.
- How to Get: Found in “The Marrow: Facilities” safe house after starting Chapter 13.
- Details: Sets enemies on fire, but equipping it slows you down and it consumes fuel quickly. This odd weapon, once wielded by Liam O’Neal, can be used to quickly fill an area with flaming liquid. It is heavy and cumbersome enough to restrict movement. Fuel will be loaded into the flamethrower immediately upon crafting.
- How to Get: After defeating the Harbinger boss in Chapter 11, the Broken Flamethrower can be found in “The Marrow: Restricted Labs.” You must then defeat Harbinger enemies in the Business District to collect two Flamethrower Fuel Tanks to repair it.
- Details: Damage is relatively low. Best used in an emergency to push enemies away, or to break crates and other objects. This large survival knife is perfect for Sneak Kills and getting into places that are chained shut. It also doesn’t require ammunition.
- How to Get: Acquire automatically in Chapter 2
- Details: Extremely high damage. Cannot use an axe while equipped. A familiar metallic weapon. With this equipped, you’re strong enough that you don’t have any need for knives or axes.
- How to Get: Beat the game on Nightmare or higher difficulty