The assault class has the very simple function of dealing damage to the monster, while relying on the other classes to keep them alive. All assault characters can use the personal shield to stay alive.
Markov Character Overview:
Markov sports an electronic assault rifle as his standard weapon to attack from a distance. He also has a lightening gun to shock enemies in short range combat and arc mines to lay traps. Markov can use the personal shield ability as a defensive skill.
You must complete all mastery challenges within the same tier set before moving on to the next set. Progress toward the next challenges will not be accrued before being unlocked.
- Tier 1: Hyde
- Tier 2:Badge Foreground
- Tier 3:Badge Foreground, Markov Elite Skin
- Lighten Up: Dish Out 2,000 damage to monster with Lightning Gun, and you will receive 50 XP points.
- Bullet Time: Deal 2,000 damage to monster with Assault Rifle, and you will receive 150 XP points.
- Tesla Coiled: Deal 1,000 damage to monster with Arc Mine and you will receive 75 XP points.
- Self-Defense: Absorb 800 damage with Personal Shield ability and you will receive 50 XP points.
- Default: Unlocked from start.
- Markov Elite Skin: Earn 3 stars in all items in Character Mastery.
Markov is an assault-oriented character, and as such, his weapons focus on dealing massive amounts of damage over a short amount of time. The following weapons are part of Markov’s default loadout:
- Energy weapon that does substantial damage and chain-attacks nearby foes.
- Deal damage at longer range with this powerful automatic rifle.
- Explosive mines that can be used for damage, crowd control, or defense.
- Temporarily soaks up damage.