Getting these buffs form the Elite Wildlife inhabits will gives you some extra bonus damage, defiance or boost up other perks and abilities for both hunters and monsters. You can find these animals (monsters) around the planet of Shear – indicated by a white plus icon above the creature.
The Monster needs these creatures to gain armor and evolve. The key as a Monster is to figure out the most efficient wildlife in the current biome, meaning that it is easy to kill the animal and that the Monster will gain a lot of energy. Meanwhile, these pests harass Hunters as they search for the Monster or complete objectives.
How to Get Buff:
To get the buff you need to kill the Wildlife and grab the Buff from its corpse. This buff will last for next 5 mints and displayed in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Markov Character Overview and Weapons and Mastery Details
- Evolve: Hunter Perks Details
- Evolve: Monster Perks Details
Elite Wildlife Buffs:
Here is the list of all the buff that you can get by killing these animals (monsters).
- Damage Resistance – 35% damage resistance, does not affect shields
- Damage Resistance – 35% damage resistance, does not affect armor
Biomes: Acid, Ice
- Wildlife Defense – All wildlife runs away from the Hunter
- Feeding Bonus – 100% feeding speed
Biomes: Forest, Acid, Ice, Desert
- Jump Bonus – Jump four times higher
- Climb Speed Bonus – Climb 50% faster
Biomes: Acid, Desert
- Movement Speed – 35% faster movement speed.
- Movement Speed – 35% faster movement speed