There masks can be found hanging on trees, cliffs or on the ground. You need to shoot these masks to collect if you can’t reach. But these Izila Masks can only found in Izila territories. Some of these masks must be shot from far away, so equip the Long Bow and shoot at your target.
You Also Like This:
- All Spirit Totems Locations Guide
- How to Tame a Beast and List of All available Beasts with Detail and Location Guide
- How to Hunt a Mammoth
- Food, Animal Skins, Weapons and Village Resources Guide
- Far Cry Primal – Udam and Izila Tribes Detail
There are total 25 Izila Masks that you can find in Far Cry Primal. We have list all of them with the location and how you can collect them.
Izila Mask #1:
- Go to the east side of the Payska River Outpost, you can find the mask directly west of fire hanging on the cliff.
Izila Mask #2:
- You can find this one on the west edge of Tushwarha Outpost, located on the left side of entrance of outpost’s underground lair.
Izila Mask #3:
- You can find this one between Burning Spear Bonfire and Mash Baya Rocks, located to the left of a grappling point and waterfall.
Izila Mask #4:
- Look for a pile of boulders and logs just southwest of Mash Baya Rocks. You can locate the mask to the south on a cliff.
Izila Mask #5:
- You can find this one just north of Bandu Blood Stone above in the trees. You need to shoot it to collect.
Izila Mask #6:
- Go to the east of Chishta Cave, there is a bridge, you can find the mask on the south side of the bridge above the arch.
Izila Mask #7:
This one is located above on a cliff to the northwest of The Tall Watchers, look for tall west cliff facing just south of the standing stones.
Izila Mask #8:
Look for a waterfall, just northeast of Drowning Huts, you can find the mask just left of the waterfall.
Izila Mask #9:
You can see a very big waterfall to the east from Great Prashrawa, the mask is above high between the waterfall.
Izila Mask #10:
Look for a pond, northwest of Rotten Lake Outpost, you can find a mask just to the west of the pond.
Izila Mask #11:
You can locate this one at northwest of Blajiman Stones, just left of a southeast facing waterfall.
Izila Mask #12:
There is a grassy path to the east of of Blajiman Stones. Follow the path to the northeast, stop next to grappling point and look up for Izila Mask.
Izila Mask #13:
Follow small stream south of Kaba Blade Outpost until it runs into eastern mountain. Look for the waterfall and you will find the mask on the left side of the waterfall.
Izila Mask #14:
There is a waterfall flows into a small pond, just to the southwest of Rotten Lake Outpost, you can find the Izila Mask on the middle ledge in the middle of water flow.
Izila Mask #15:
You will find on the to the left of the main path leading you to Sisters of Fire reside at Stone Shadow Camp, located in the southeast corner of the region.
Izila Mask #16:
There is a stream, north of the Great Scar Bear hunting grounds and east of Kalni Grave, move along the right side and you will find the Izila Mask dangles over the water from an outcropping.
Izila Mask #17:
West of Fire Screamer Fort, a campfire gives you another Fast Travel point. Southeast of there, a big rock juts out of the ground. Shoot the Izila Mask that hangs on the east side.
Izila Mask #18:
Just west of Fire Screamer Fort, an Izila Mask has been placed on the east cliff face.
Izila Mask #19:
Look for a waterfall located to the east of Fire Screamer Fort. Izila Mask dangles from a rock high above and to the left.
Izila Mask #20:
You can find this one on the east of Great Prashrawa, inside Snowblood Wolf hunting grounds, look for a pile with Izila Mask.
Izila Mask #21:
Look for a waterfall located north of Fallen Tashla Outpost, reach at the base of waterfall and use grappling point on the left to climb up. You can find the mask there.
Izila Mask #22:
This one is inside a cave, which you can find on the northeast side of Great Scar Bear hunting grounds, a log leans against a rock ledge at the entrance. Enter and turn right to find the mask.
Izila Mask #23:
Look for Praying Stones, at the far south end of Oros, there is a standing stone into the water just west of Split Rock Cave. You can find the mask behind that stone.
Izila Mask #24:
Look for a lone hut just south of Altar of Suxli, inside Izila homeland, you can find the mask at the entrance.
Izila Mask #25:
Look for a broken tree, at southwest of Izila Village, located just northeast of a small waterfall, you will find the mask there.