There are many hidden items that you can find in Gears of War 4 campaign, which will tells you stories within the universe, and they are a reminder of the struggles that the Gears of War cast have faced before. These items include pamphlets, COG Tags, newspapers, and more small items that you can find throughout the game.
Below we have listed all the collectibles with the location where you can find them easily.
ACT 1: – Prologue
UIR Security Report
- Enter the bunker across from the one you blew up to find the first collectible on the desk.
COG Tag #1:
- Enter the bunker across from the one you blew up and exit the bunker and head back down the beach on the side that Dom came up. There’s a COG Tag near the corpse of a COG soldier on the left-hand side down the field.
UIR Anti-Cog Pamphlet
- Exit the facility gate area where the weapons cache was and immediately turn to the right. This next collectible is a poster on the wall near the circular column.
- This bundle of newspapers is located inside the security hut on the road leading to the House of Sovereigns. Grab it right after the Corpser appears, before you run for the Hammer of Dawn.
COG Tag #2:
- After Kim and Hoffman head into the building and you are left to defend the courtyard, you can find the second tag across the steps from the Boomshot is another COG corpse. This one has a COG Tag on the ground for you to collect.
Bernie’s Last Will and Testament
- You can find Bernie’s will on the makeshift table off to the right at the start of this scene. It’s near the stack of green weapon crates.
COG Tag #3:
- This one is located on the ground to the left of the tank, close to smoldering fire. Just before you climb the ladder.
Act 1 – Chapter 1:
Rubble Reclamation Manifest
- Shoot the barricade to open the gate and take a few steps forward, then immediately turn to the right before taking cover near the crane. This collectible is on the ground near the crates and can only be seen with your back to the wind.
Deebee Protection Pamphlet
- This collectible is in the back-left corner of the room just after you see the large builder robot. Be sure to get it before dropping off the ledge into the street.
Settlement 5 Resident Assignment List
- This collectible is located inside the building on the right, within the second ring. Don’t ascend the stairs and leave this area without first locating the list on the shelves inside the building, opposite the window facing the security cart.
COG Birthing Pamphlet
- This pamphlet is out in the open along the path through the maternity annex. You’ll spot it immediately after looking out the window at the Construction Hub.
Windflare Lockdown Procedure
- Locate this poster on the column atop the stairs where the final group of DeeBees attacks. This can be found just above the small courtyard with the arch, outside the maternity annex.
Act 1 – Chapter 2:
- The schematics are on the computer terminal on the left-hand side of the room with the Fabricator in it. Let the green glow guide you to it before picking up the Fabricator with Kait.
Act 1 – Chapter 3:
Deebee Safety Notice
- This collectible is beside the bench in the near-left corner of the courtyard where you get the Tri-Shot. Loop around the obstacles in a counter-clockwise direction after defeating the third wave to find it atop the right side of the bench.
Act 1 – Chapter 4:
Village Mare Breeding Record
- Descend the stairs on the right-hand side of the Town Hall and follow the perimeter of the village past the corn and tomato crops to the platform where the firewood is stored. This collectible is on the floor near the chair with the jugs nearby.
Village Windflare Lockdown Procedure
- This poster is affixed to the wall in front of the Town Hall. It’s on the wall with the rope and shovels to the left of the door and Fabricator, as viewed facing the building.
Book Inscribed To Kait
- This book is on the wooden elevated platform across the village from the Town Hall, near the apple tree. It’s positioned between a barrel and a chair. Perhaps where Kait liked to do her candlelit reading at night?
Act 2 – Chapter 1:
Anya’s Favorite Flower
- Enter the gated cemetery to the right of the cottage so JD can pay his respects at his mother’s grave. On the way out of the cemetery a flower will be available in the pot next to the gate. This collectible can only be obtained if you first enter the graveyard.
JD’S Sixth-Birthday Present From His Uncle Cole
- Don’t follow Marcus and the others toward the manor just yet. Turn to the right immediately after leaping out the window and follow the fence behind the white-brick garage to find this collectible. You’ll find this collectible Thrashball gift in the weeds behind it.
COG Military Academy Acceptance Letter
- You’ll find this letter on a dresser in the lower-level room inside the manor. It’s near a mirror and two bookshelves. Be sure to locate it before joining Marcus in the armory.
Act 2 – Chapter 2:
Photo Of Jd & Anya
- This photo of JD and his mother is on the floor near the fireplace in the room next to the armory. Pick it up before heading downstairs to the basement.
- Marcus’s plans for renovating the manor lay ignored on the workbench in the room with the secret passage. Look for this collectible to the left of the crate of Lancers.
Old Bottle Of Wine
- This collectible can be found immediately after the Condor crashes atop the barrel shed. It’s located off to the left of the plane’s wreckage, nearest the large barrel beneath the fallen roof.
Act 2 – Chapter 3:
- This collectible is in the bed of the pickup truck near the fence in the far left corner of the path. Pick up this item before crossing the bridge to rejoin Kait and Del near the barn gate.
JD’S Old Toy Figurine
- This collectible action figure is located next to the tractor near the start of the riverbed path. Follow the fence to the tractor and shine your Lancer’s flashlight in the grass to spot it.