In Halo5: Guardians over 1,000 REQ cards can be found and these cards can be used to customize your Spartan and gain access to powerful weapons, vehicles and power ups. There are four kind of cards are available.
You may Also Like:
- Halo 5:Guardians – All Skulls Locations Guide
- Halo 5: Guardians – All UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner Weapons Guide
- Halo 5: Guardians – All Achievements Details
- Halo 5: Guardians – All Intel Locations Guide
- Halo 5: Guardians – UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner Vehicles Guide
- Halo 5: Guardians – All Power Weapons Guide
- Halo 5: Guardians – Armor Mod REQ Card and Power-Up Details
- These cards are used to customize your Spartan. And these cards can be used both in Arena and Warzone.
- These cards can only be activated in Warzone and they have impact on your Spartan’s performance.
- These cards are saved in your collection forever after getting them and you can’t get the same card twice.
- These cards can be used one time only and they disappear after using.
REQ Cards List:
Here is the list of all REQ Cards that you can get in the arena and Warzone matches.
Armor: Cosmetic – Permanent
Air Assault (Common) – Air Assault Disrupt (Uncommon) – Air Assault Impact (Rare) – Air Assault Specialist (Ultra Rare)
- Air Assault spin-offs were considered for adoption by unaugmented Delta-Six operators, but each suit costs as much as a dropship.
Anubis (Common) – Anubis Nephthys (Uncommon) – Anubis Set (Rare)
- Originally a technology demonstrator for Lethbridge Industrial’s successor to the M805X thruster pack, the ANUBIS was retooled as a limited-production Mjolnir variant when thrusters were integrated into all GEN2 armor.
Argonaut (Rare) – Argonaut Idmon (Legendary) – Argonaut Nestor (Ultra Rare)
- Rarely seen outside of ONI, Argonaut users must undergo an extensive synchronization process to train.
Argus and Argus Arestor (Legendary – Mythic)
- Argus suit’s battlenet control node provides superior situational and threat awareness in all environments, as well as hardware-accelerated cyberlink connections for intelligence collection networks.
Athlon (Common) – Athlon Cynisca (Uncommon) – Athlon Iccus (Rare) – Athlon Lycinus (Common) – Athlon Varazdat (Common)
- Multiple redundant safety systems in the Athlon significantly reduce the chance of major injury during multiplayer training.
Aviator (Common) – Aviator Ace (Common) – Aviator CSAR (Uncommon) – Aviator Delta(Common)
- Aviator suite includes integral gravity compensators and hardware-accelerated flight system interlinks.
Breaker (Uncommon) – Breaker Doomsday (Uncommon) – Breaker Hatchetman(Rare)
- Void-hardened and sealed to meet the demanding requirements of Spartan naval intercept operation (NIO) boarding teams; Breaker armor is also well suited for missions in environmentally compromised zones.
Buccaneer (Uncommon) – Buccaneer Illyri (Rare) – Buccaneer Tyr (Ultra Rare)
- Though heavily damaged, forensic analysis of remains codenamed Buccaneer indicates it is a functional
Centurion and Centurion Ironsides (Legendary (Mythic)
- Centurion threat management system incorporates the latest situational awareness tacsofts and cognition-enhancing neural interlinks.
Champion (Ultra Rare)
- Champion is a temperamental creation that requires constant maintenance in exchange for optimal performance.
- Hunting down enemy scouts and preventing them from acquiring data of tactical or strategic significance.
Commando (Uncommon) – Commando Arius (Ultra Rare) – Commando Matrix (legendary) – Commando Verde (Rare)
- Commando armor features an integrated Command Network Module (CNM) for real-time synchronization with the UNSC battlenet.
Copperhead and Copperhead Fangs (Legendary – Mythic)
- A multipurpose armor system built from the ground up for covert “special activities,” COPPERHEAD armor is rarely seen since it’s jealously guarded by ONI’s direct action teams.
Cypher (Uncommon) – Cypher Copiale (Uncommon) – Cypher Voynich( Rare)
- Supposedly a pilot program, industrial espionage revealed the CYPHER actually entered mass production in early 2557. This discrepancy has prompted ONI to begin probing IMC’s shadowy Io Design Lab.
Deadeye (Ultra Rare)
- Deadeye suits are fitted with emissions cloaking, heavy-duty waste recycling, and redundant rebreathers for extended combat excursions in any environment.
Defender (Rare) – Defender Castle (Rare) – Defender Fortress (Legendary) – Defender Redoubt (Ultra Rare)
- Defender is a symbol of both UNSC oppression and protection, due to use by Spartan anti-Insurrection units.
- Enforcer-class armor includes hardware-accelerated VISR enhancements for infiltrating and co-opting local battlenets to aid in target location, target tracking, and counter-surveillance.
- Engineer-class armor serves as a test bed for numerous netwar-specific subsystems that target Covenant and Forerunner battlenets, security command protocols and hardware interlocks.
EVA (Common) – EVA Hadfield (Uncommon) – EVA Leonov (Ultra Rare) – EVA Solovyev (Rare) – EVA Zhigang (Ultra Rare)
- Though EVA-class armor is fully compliant with the strictest UNSC specifications for vacuum-rated environment suits, Materials Group has continued to optimize safety and protective features relevant for combat in the harshest microgravity regimes.
Fenrir (Uncommon) – Fenrir Unchained (Rare) – Fenrir Woebringer(Rare)
- Spartans describe the Fenrir’s embedded battle management AI as efficient, responsive, and bloodthirsty, in equal measure.
Foehammer (Common) – Foehammer Echo (Uncommon) – Foehammer Victor (Rare)
- Foehammer class armor is a forward-looking design being evaluated for use with cutting-edge Project: Sleipnir combat dropships tailored specifically for use by Spartans.
FOTUS (Legendary) – FOTUS Chillrose (Ultra Rare) FOTUS Synchronize (Legendary)
- Fotus class powered assault armor has proven invaluable in Seattle’s corporate shadow-wars.
- Freebooter has most advanced weapon system.
Goblin (Uncommon) – Goblin Dokkaebi (Rare) – Goblin Erlking (Uncommon)
- The sensor-warping technology that GOBLIN prototypes were rumored to be fitted with did not appear in production models.
Gungnir (Ultra Rare)
- Gungnir class armor has evolved to become a well-rounded infantry suit.
Helioskrill (Legendary – Mythic)
- Helioskrill is a work of art crafted by a Sangheili prodigy inspired to test her skill against the best that humanity could muster.
Hellcat (Uncommon) – Hellcat Marauder (Rare) – Hellcat Onslaught (Ultra Rare)
- Hellcat is both utterly alien and strangely familiar.
Helljumper and Helljumper Feet First (Legendary – Mythic)
- A small number of Helljumper prototypes have entered Spartan service under a research partnership between the UNSC and Cascade Stronghold Technology.
Hermes and Hermes Dolios (Legendary – Mythic)
- The Enhanced Mobility Subsystem embedded in the HERMES prototype is so powerful that only a handful of Spartans can use it safely.
Hunter (Legendary – Mythic)
- Hunter class armor incorporates Watershed Division’s latest warfighting technology.
- With its advanced sensor-veiling countermeasure suite, Infiltrator armor is well-suited for irruption maneuvers against heavily defended sites.
Interceptor (Uncommon) – Interceptor Cutter (Uncommon) – Interceptor Imperator (Rare)
- Interceptor highly configurable settings and programmable neural interface allow it to be tweaked and customized while still in a multiplayer environment.
Jumpmaster (Common) – Jumpmaster Ripcord (Uncommon) – Jumpmaster Sky Soldier (Common)
- Jumpmaster armor features an innovative inertial dampening system that allows the operator to conduct free-fall combat drops and arrest themselves mere feet above the ground without injury.