Experience new story elements and playable characters inspired by The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. New features allow players to enhance their tactics and switch between different characters on the fly as they explore and battle in Hyrule’s most famous locales.
In you need help to find out about the playable characters you can find it here: How to Unlock All Characters Guide.
You May Also Like:
Here in this guide we have listed skills of different weapons, Items and other skills that you must know, while playing the game, with the details. Just have a look at it below:
- Increases chances of a many-slotted weapon drop.
- Increases chances of a high-star weapon drop.
- Hearts drop more easily.
- Increases number of Rupees fallen enemies drop.
- Makes it easier to get good materials.
- Increases experience points fallen enemies give.
- Defeating enemies restores health.
- Makes it easier to acquire Fairy Food.
Elemental Attack Skills
- Increases blast radius of exploding foes.
- Increases duration of continuous damage effects.
- Makes it easier to juggle enemies with air combos.
- Increases duration of damage effects.
- Damage effects occur against multiple enemies.
Special Attack Skills
- Defeating enemies restores Special Attack gauge.
Strong Attack Skills
Str. Attack I+
- Increases Combo attack damage.
Str. Attack II+
- Increases Regular-Combo attack damage.
Str. Attack III+
- Increases Regular-Regular-Combo attack damage.
Str. Attack IV+
- Increases Regular-Regular-Regular-Combo attack damage.
Str. Attack V+
- Increases Regular-Regular-Regular-Regular-Combo attack damage.
Str. Attack VI+
- Increases Regular-Regular-Regular-Regular-Regular-Combo attack damage.
Enemy Specific Attack Skills
- Increases attack damage against Link, Zelda, Ganondorf Toon Link, Young Link, and Linkle.
- Increases attack damage against Darunia, Ruto, and Sheik.
- Increases attack damage against Midna, Agitha, Twili Midna, and Zant.
- Increases attack damage against Impa, Fi, and Ghirahim.
- Increases attack damage against Cia and Lana.
- Increases attack damage against Manhandla, Gohma, Helmaroc King and The Imprisoned.
- Increases attack damage against King Dodongo, Argorok, Volga, Lizalfos, Dinolfos, Aeralfos, and Fiery Aeralfos.
- Increases attack damage against Wizzro, Big Poe, Icy Big Poe, Gibdo, ReDead Knight, Darknut, and Stalmaster.
- Increases attack damage against Hylian Soldiers, Goron Soldiers, Bokoblins, Bulbins, Miniblins and Big Blin.
- Increases attack damage against Ganon and Phantom Ganon.
- Increases attack damage against Toon Link, Tetra, and King Daphnes.
- Increases attack damage against Young Link, Tingle, and Skull Kid.
Item Attack Skills
Defeating enemies powers up your bombs.
- Defeating enemies’ powers up your bow and arrows.
- Defeating enemies powers up your boomerang.
- Defeating enemies powers up your Hookshot.
- Defeating enemies powers up your hammer.
- Deal more damage when you control more Keeps.
- Increases chance of one-hit-KO’ing weak enemies.
- Take more damage, but never get knocked back.
- Take more damage, but regain health over time.
- Cannot block, but attacks deal more damage.
- Healing is minimal, but attacks deal more damage.
- Deal more damage when health is low.
- Increases base weapon strength by 400.
- Increases Special Attack damage.
- Increases Weak Point Smash damage.
- Increases Regular Attack damage.
- Increases attack damage while at maximum health.
- Increases damage during Focus Spirit.
- Regular and Combo Attacks become faster.
Master Sword Specific Skills
- Increases base weapon strength by 200.