In LEGO: Jurassic World, each character has a unique ability that makes him/her valuable in the game story. You can unlock many characters during the story, and if you want to play with them in the free play mode, you need to buy them. Some characters have 1 or 2 similar abilities.
You can check the list here at: LEGO: Jurassic World – All Red Bricks Details. Also to find the every single red brick in the hub areas, you can see our guide for: Red Bricks Locations Guide in Hub Areas.
You May Also Like to See:
- Minikits Locations Guide in Story-Line and Free Play Mode
- How To Unlock All Characters and Abilities
Character’s Abilities Detail:
Below we have the list of all abilities with the detail of it, that each character have in LEGO: Jurassic World.
- Solve equation puzzles written on whiteboards.
- Female characters can leap higher and also can also use pink and blue agility objects.
- They can slice through special LEGO padlocks and chains.
- Paleontologists can reassemble piles of bones.
- Characters can boost other player to a higher area from a boost pad.
- With this player can sneak past dinosaurs and security systems.
- Scale walls with LEGO handholds to reach new areas.
- Crowbar skills let characters break into otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Diggers can dig in stud piles to unearth new objects.
- Some folks are willing to dig through piles of dinosaur droppings to find important items and clues.
- With electric stun-rods they can power up broken electrical objects or LEGO generators.
- Characters can shoot electric switch targets.
- Character with this ability can jump and deploy parachute to a short distances.
- With this ability they can toss grappling hooks at special grapple plugs and pull down objects or climb up.
- Plant experts called botanists can grow plants quickly.
- Hackers can access special LEGO computer terminals.
- Characters with this ability can go inside the dark areas.
- Jurassic Park staff can use InGen security clearance panels to access special areas of the park.
Jurassic World Access
- Jurassic World staff can use Jurassic World access panels to open special areas of the new park.
- Characters with cameras can take photos at designated photo-spots. Flash can also stun dinosaurs.
- Characters with repair ability can fix broken objects.
- Characters with blades can slice through ropes and plant vines.
- Characters with scanner can interact with sensor panels to reveal important LEGO objects.
- Dew female characters can scream at a high enough to shatter glass.
- Get bounced by a buddy to a higher area or over a barrier.
- Characters with rifles or other ranged weapons can hit LEGO bull’s-eyes, switches and other targets.
- Small characters can crawl into vents, hatches, and other small access spots.
- Cahracters with tracker ability can track objects and footprints.
- rex Scent
Eric Kirby can toss jars that scare away Compsognathus packs.