Like Play boy magazines, there are two other magazines “Hot Rod” and “Repent Magazines” that you can find in the game as a collectible. There are 12 Hot Rod magazines and 5 Repent Magazies. In this article we have listed both of them with their location details. So you can find them easily.
You May Also Like:
- All Junction Box Locations Guide
- How to Wiretap A Junction Box Lock Guide
- All Playboy Magazine Locations Guide
- All Vargas Paintings Locations Guide
- All Album Covers Locations Guide
Hot Rod Magazines Location:
Hot Rod Magazine (June 1968)
- On a desk in an office inside the Auto Service store on the corner. There are multiple entrances
Hot Rod Magazine (May 1968)
- Inside a train car near the wall that divides the train yard from the street.
Hot Rod Magazine (January 1968)
- On a workbench inside this Best Oil service garage.
Hot Rod Magazine (January 1966)
- Inside this rust bucket on the scrap barge across the river.
Hot Rod Magazine (June 1966)
- In the sewers on a workbench. Easy access can be had by entering the car garage below this building and entering the sewer passage doorway found in a caged office.
Hot Rod Magazine (February 1965)
- Find this magazine outside on the rooftop of this building. Use the metal exterior stairs to reach it.
Hot Rod Magazine (December 1968)
- Find this magazine outside on a bench on the south side of this used car lot.
Hot Rod Magazine (May 1964)
- On a workbench inside this residential garage.
Hot Rod Magazine (March 1968)
- On a workbench inside this industrial area garage.
Hot Rod Magazine (September 1966)
- On the picnic table under the shelter at this campsite.
Hot Rod Magazine (November 1968)
- On a cabinet in the back office of this shop.
Hot Rod Magazine (August 1968)
- On a workbench in the corner of the garage inside this Targo fueling station.
Repent Magazines Locations:
Repent Magazine (June 11, 1968)
- When you choose to sit on the sidewalk bench Downtown to speak with Donovan during the “Compromised Corruption” story mission, Donovan hands this magazine to you during the cutscene. However, do not forget to pick it up after the cinematic ends. You can also find it on this bench without activating this mission.
Repent Magazine (January 10, 1968)
- On a second floor office desk inside Bellaire’s Grocery Store (entry is done at night by entering the marker next to the adjacent store named Carlyle’s). It’s in the room where the rally is broken up during Moreau’s Southern Union Racket missions.
Repent Magazine (March 10, 1968)
- On the edge of a short wall around the central mausoleum in the cemetery.
Repent Magazine (July 12, 1967)
- On a dresser in a room on the second floor of this motel. This room is just down the hall from the game room.
Repent Magazine (November 9, 1967)
- This magazine is on the first floor of Willcocks Sports and Cocktails. It’s on the counter in the middle of the bar area.