Part of the mysterious twin game projects that form part five in the Metal Gear franchise, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain continues the complex saga of the Snake soldier line, connecting storylines from Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes.
Here in this walkthrough you can learn how to get “S – Rank” in every single mission. Note that skipping the cutscenes to save time which gives you some extra points.
- To unlock the S – Rank you need to get 130,000 points in a mission, (For all missions).
- Side missions do not have ranks.
- Main missions 02, 22 and 43 don’t have any ranks. (50 Main Missions)
- Saving time is important in-order to get the S-Rank, so complete missions as quickly as possible. Skipping bonus objectives and cutscenes will save time.
- Avoid using Stealth Suit, Parasite Suit, Chicken Hat, Bandana and D-Walkers or calling in air strikes and helicopter support.
- With S – Ranks you will earn more money and heroism.
Mission 1: Phantom Limbs
Mission 2: Diamond Dogs
Mission 3: A Hero’s Way
Mission 4: C2W
Mission 5: Over The Fence
Mission 6: Where do the Bees Sleep?
Mission 7: Red Brass
Mission 8: Occupation Forces
Mission 9: Backup, Back Down
Mission 10: Angel With Broken Wings