Metroid: Samus Returns has Missile Expansions hidden throughout the planet of SR388. These can be easy to miss, here in this guide we have located all the Missile Expansion so you can find them easily.
Each Missile Expansion is listed below with its location and how to find it.
#1: Missile Expansion
- After you retrieve the Morph Ball, return to the previous room. Shoot the enemy in the small hole on the left, then enter via the Morph Ball.
#2: Missile Expansion
- As you are going down, go to the left and before you fall down to the Energy Refill Station stay crouched and looking to the right then launch a missile to find the upgrade.
#3: Missile Expansion
- Before you get to the second Save Station, use your Scan Pulse to find two weak blocks on the left. Break them and go through the next small area to find your upgrade.
#4: Missile Expansion
- Above the room where you got the Charge Beam is a small room with the expansion inside. Access it with through the tall room. Shoot the weak spot in the passageway.
#5: Missile Expansion – Obtainable: After Area 1
- To the left of the Teleportation Station is a bomb block. Use a bomb to destroy it, then head inside. Bomb the next wall too to create a path leading the expansion. Use the Spider Ball to climb up!
#6: Missile Expansion – Obtainable: After Area 1
- Drop down the hole to the right of the Teleportation Station and roll all the way to the right. Take out the enemies with your Bomb. Use the Spider Ball to climb up to the expansion!
#7: Missile Expansion
- In the same room that you got the bomb, place a bomb on the blocks of the floor just before the ramp to reveal a way down below. Use the bombs to propel yourself up to destroy the weak block at the top.
#8: Missile Expansion
- Leave the room with the Teleportation Statue by going to the left. Drop through the floor and enter the door on the right. On the right side of the room, jump up to the ledge and crawl into the hole. At the end, use a bomb to break through to access the expansion in the next room.
#9: Missile Expansion
- Head to the Save Station nearby where you found the Spider Ball. Cling to the wall on the right to roll up to the expansion.
#10: Missile Expansion
- In the big and open room, use the Spider Ball to reach the ceiling. To the left of the Missile Recharge Station is a weak weak. Break through with a bomb, the enemies with bombs too. There is a weak wall below the expansion but the vent sucks away your bombs. Destroy the two blocks under the vent, then stand up and shoot a missile at the weak spot.
#11: Missile Expansion
- Get on top of the highest area in the big and open room. Go underneath the long platform on the left and use a Bomb in the center to reveal a hidden Missile Expansion underground.
#12: Missile Expansion
- This one is blocked by a bomb wall along with a vent that prevents any explosions. Ignore it and continue to go past it to the right. In the next room, bomb the corner of the left wall to reveal a different entryway.