In Shadow of War you can have 9 Legendary Sets of gear, each set has 6 items. There are several ways to obtain Legendary gear, and though a lot rely on chance, there are sets you can get through static challenges.
You May Also Like:
- Shadow of War – Low FPS, Black Screen, HD Textures, Blur and Direct3D 11.1 Fix
- All Shelob Memories Location Guide
There are three tiers of Legendary gear that are determined based on the orc’s level. The three are level 20 and under, level 40 and under, and level 60 and under. The orc’s class and tribe also determine which gear drops.
Complete Sets with Specific Requirements
Both the Vendetta Legendary Set and the Bright Lord Legendary Set have very specific requirements for finding gear.
- Vendetta Legendary Set requires you to complete Online Vendettas (surprise) while meeting certain criteria.
- Bright Lord Legendary Set requires you to find and open all Ithildin Doors and get at least Bronze on all Shadows of the Past missions. Slowly work toward this one as you unlock each region.
If you want a certain Legendary drop, you can invest some of your in-game or real-world currency into Loot Boxes. There are several tiers of Loot Boxes, and some guarantee that you will get at least one Legendary.
Take On Overlords
Each Overlords drop legendary gear upon defeat. Take out their guards and then challenge them for some great gear.
Legendary Sets List
Each of the nine Legendary gear sets has six pieces, each of which has different requirements and perks. Equipping a certain number of gear from the set awards a unique bonus too.
Dark Legendary Set
- Set Bonus: 2 Equipped – Gain 1 Might when enemies take damage from your Poison.
- Set Bonus: 4 Equipped – All Attacks have a 15% chance to inflict an explosive poison on grunts.
- Gain the Darkest Sword by killing a Legendary Dark Slayer or Dark Destroyer.
- Gain the Darkest Dagger after completing Knife in the Dark. The assassin you murder becomes one with the poisonous Morgai flies, is reborn, and challenges you again in Cirith Ungol. Kill him to obtain the dagger.
- Gain the Darkest Bow by killing a Legendary Dark Marksman or Dark Tracker.
- Gain the Darkest Armor by killing a Legendary Dark Tank.
- Gain the Darkest Cloak by killing a Legendary Dark Beastmaster or Dark Berserker.
- Gain the Darkest Rune by killing a Legendary Dark Commander or Dark Trickster
Feral Legendary Set
- Set Bonus: 2 Equipped – Shadow Mount unbroken graugs.
- Set Bonus: 4 Equipped – Shadow Mount unbroken drakes.
- Gain the Sword of Beasts by killing a Legendary Feral Slayer or Feral Destroyer.
- Gain the Dagger of Beasts by killing a Legendary Feral Assassin or Feral Berserker.
- Gain the Bow of Beasts by killing a Legendary Feral Marksman or Feral Tracker.
- Gain the Armor of Beasts by killing a Legendary Feral Tank.
- Gain the Cloak of Beasts by killing a Legendary Feral Beastmaster.
- Gain the Rune of Beasts by killing a Legendary Feral Commander or Feral Trickster.
Machine Legendary Set
- Set Bonus: 2 Equipped – Call Followers summons Sappers and Iron Guard summons more Sappers.
- Set Bonus: 4 Equipped – Elven Light also scatters explosives around you.
- Gain the Threshing Sword by killing a Legendary Machine Slayer or Machine Berserker.
- Gain the Threshing Dagger by killing a Legendary Machine Assassin or Machine Tracker.
- Gain the Threshing Hammer by killing a Legendary Machine Marksman.
- Gain the Threshing Armor by killing a Legendary Machine Tank or Machine Destroyer.
- Gain the Threshing Cloak by killing a Legendary Machine Beastmaster or Machine Tricker.
- Gain the Threshing Rune by killing a Legendary Machine Commander.