In the lasted update of the Minecradft (1.8.1) on PC, now you can turn your animal mobs or any mob that can be rename Upside Down. For that you just need a “Name Tag”, which will turn the mob into this glitch-tastic turned-around versions.
To get a name tag you need an Anvil, but first you need to know how to get the Name Tag.
Get a Name Tag:
Name Tags are a rare item and you cannot construct it with the regular materials. But you can get a name tag with the 3 different methods given below.
- First you can find a Name Tags in dungeon chests.
- Second while you are fishing, you can get a Name Tags as a treasure tier reward.
- Third and last method to get a name tag, Librarian Villagers will trade Name Tags for a steep 20-22 Emeralds.
Turn Mobs Upside Down:
You need to follow these steps to turn your mobs Upside Down.
- Obtain a Name Tag
- Create an Anvil
- Use the Name Tag on the Anvil
- Type in the name “Dinnerbone” OR “Grumm”, it will Costs 5 Enchantment
- Place the Name Tag on any animal to see the magic
To construct an Anvil, you need 3 Blocks of Iron and 4 Iron Ingots. Anvils can also be commonly found in villages.
BoI – BoI – BoI
N/A – ING – N/A
ING – ING – ING
BoI: Block of Iron