There are total 9 prisoners that you can find in the game and can make them to work for you at your Stronghold. But first you have to upgrade your Stronghold, so that you can keep them in dungeons. The dungeon of Caed Nau contains nine cells, but upgrading the Dungeon option makes it possible to take prisoners.
You may Also Like:
- Pillars of Eternity: Combat Guide
- Stronghold Upgrade Benefits, Rare Items, Unlockable Hirelings and Warden Bounties Guide
All Prisoners Locations:
Here’s a list of possible prisoners that can be taken over the course of the game:
- You can find him in a house in Copperlane North of the Forum, it is at the West side from Admeth’s Den. One you defeat him, he asks for mercy. Here you can take him as prisoner. (If you dungeons built at the stronghold).
- You can find him in southwest corner of Catacombs in Defiance Bay. Meet with him and divulge information from about a crime he committed. At this point, you can choose to punish him yourself and place him in Dungeon.
- When you are told that the Leaden Key Assassin has fled toward Twin Elms. In Stormwall Gorge, you are encountered by a group of Leaden Key Agents, after defeating them, remaining survivor reveals herself to be a wizard. Take her as prisoner.
- As you approach in Copperlane and choose to return Magran’s fork, here you can find a high level group of bandits in wilderness. Defeat them and Gramrfel will ask for mercy. Now you can take him to the dungeon.
- In Defiance Bay when you have “Supply and Demand” quest, you confront Aefre about her attacks on Brothel, defeat her in the combat and take her as prisoner.
- Captain Esmer and his crew are trespassing in the Glanfathan lands of Twin Elms and surrounded by hunters. The hunters agree to let the soldiers go if the captain is killed or denied his freedom. Decide not to kill him and take him as prisoner.
- When you are on level 12 of Od Nua, Scout Leader named Kestorik will attack on you. Defeat her and take her as your prisoner.