In Prey, you awaken aboard Talos I, a space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032. You are the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever – but things have gone terribly wrong. The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted.
You May Also Like:
- All Keycodes and Passwords location Guide
- Static KeyCodes Guide
- Missing Volunteers Location Guide
- Prey – Missing Persons List
- Starbender Cycle Books Location Guide (Prism Master Achievement/Trophy)
- Audio Log or TranScribe Recordings Locations (Psychometry Achievement/Trophy)
Change FOV Manually:
To change the FOV manually, follow the steps below and put your own value.
First of all you need to located the file name “game.cfg”, which can be found in the c:\users\\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\Prey
One that file with the notepad.
Now find the line (cl_hfov = 85.5656). this is the default horizontal FOV setting.
Now you can put your value, it is supported upto 120.
After that save the file and enjoy the game.
Note: Before make changes make sure you have a backup of this file.