Complete the 7 deadly sins to unlock the 7 Sin Weapons in Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell. Like other weapons, these will also have stats that can be upgraded. However, unlike normal guns, these will start with custom effects already active.
Each weapon can be upgraded just like any other, but maxing one out unlocks an alternate form that is even more deadly to the denizens of the underworld.
- Sin: Pride
- How to Get: After acquiring William Shakespeare’s power and explore Hell, you will see Dex marked on your map as a red target. You need to kill him 7 times to unlock this weapon. Overkill Meter that fills up as you kill enemies.
- Sin: Greed
- How to Get: This weapon is available at the start of he for purchase at for $100,000.
Ark of the Covenant
- Sin: Wrath
- How to Get: First defeating 10 Archdukes than Satan’s Top Agent will appear in New Hades, defeate hin to get this weapon. It sucks in the souls of your enemies and then, in a show of Wrath, spits them out with explosive force.
- Sin: Envy
- How to Get: You need to convert 5 Marshaling Ground areas in New Hade. Then a new travel path will appear go through it and get your sword. It can shoot fireballs. Nice.
- Sin: Gluttony
- How to Get: Once you have the collectible tracker. Visit all the Drivethru locations, and you will obtain this unique weapon. This weird weapon shoots streams of frosting at enemies.
- Sin: Sloth
- How to Get: This armchair is found in the north-west part of the map, on the roof of a building. After unlocking all four powers, Dane will contact Gat with the “Take a Break” quest. Interact with the reclining chair on the rooftops to unlock the weapon.
- Sin: Lust
- How to Get: You need to complete Blackbeard ally quest to unlock the Treasure Chest and find 15 glyphs and open 5 chests to earn this weapon. This will makes effected minions fall in love and temporarily stun.