In Star Fox Zero, Mission Complete and Mission Accomplished are two different things, Completing a mission indicates you survived an area but you miss some important objectives which you need to earn a Mission Accomplished medal.
Here in this guide we have list all the side objectives that you must complete in-order to earn the Mission Accomplished Medal.
Corneria – Enter Star Fox
Phase 3: Androsa Attacks
- By destroying the Androsa core, you’ll fully neutralize the Venom forces in the area and earn a Mission Accomplished medal.
Sector α – Frenzied Firefight
Phase 1: Destroy the Cannons
- With 5 Colbys behind you, you’ve pushed past all allies into exclusively Andross-occupied space. Nothing here is friendly save squadmates. If you quickly destroyed all Colby battleships on the way, before they could annihilate any Cornerian Carriers, then you’ll be assured a Mission Accomplished medal if you survive the rest of the way.
Area 3 – The Key to Victory
Phase 2: Activate the Gigarilla
- After you’ve survived Sector β, Walker gains Direct-i’s hacking ability. With a hack ready Walker form, you can return and replay mission with no intention of activating the Gyrowing. After the exterior phase is complete and you’ve entered the colony, transform back to Arwing, fly up near the control tower’s terminal, transform back into Walker form, then hover into place and start the Gigarilla activation process abnormally early. From this terminal, once Gigarilla’s back panel is exposed, you can jump forward in Walker form and float all the way down onto the ledge for the finishing hack. Completing The Key to Victory without using Gyrowing is actually the way to score Mission Accomplished.
Zoness – Covert Ops
Phase 1: Deactivate the Shield
- Avoid fights with pestering swarms of drones and don’t get spotted by searchlights in the mission will gives you Mission Accomplished medal.
Sector β – Reunited with a Friend
Phase 2: Rivals Arise
- If you manage to critically damage Star Wolf’s fighter before he can shoot down Peppy, you’ll score full Mission Accomplished for Sector β.
Titania – A Fox in the Desert
Phase 2: King of the Desert
- In order to snag the special mission completion medal here, you must destroy all of the Worms, Alpacas, and Strider enemies throughout the entire stage.
Sector γ – Copperhead Chaos
Phase 1: Destroy the Missiles
- Mothership can’t take any damage from Chiritori drones along the way.
- First jet off and take down missiles as fast as possible. If you take on missiles in the order they approach, you can keep the next two in view while you take out the first one.
- When taking down second one, you can keep final missile in view. This is important because it allows you to drop everything and boost in pursuit if you see a Copperhead launch a Chiritori missile.
- Take it out and return promptly to missile removal.
Fichina – Frostbitten Fray
Phase 2: The Strider Den
- You must totally squash Strider den, exterminating all of Crab Tank Striders along with the Mother Strider. This will unlock when you attempt to assemble all 3 super gold rings, which are hidden away inside 3 different Crab Tanks.
Fortuna – Dangerous Skies
Phase 1: Follow the Giant Shadow
- Fortuna’s Mission Accomplished medal is earned by destroying all of the Snaptraps throughout the stage.
Sector Ω – Blasting Through
Phase 1: Shortcut to Venom
- To achieve the Mission Accomplished medal on this stage, you must complete Phase 1 without taking any damage.
Corneria – Hidden Plans
Phase 3: The Gigarilla Returns
- Break every part of the Gigarilla that can be broken, including red glowing spots on its chest and on both palms to earn the medal.
Venom – The Final Battle
Phase 3: The Final Battle
- During the final furious chase to the exit, with Andross’s strange andromatter palace collapsing and Fox boosting to get away, Andross is briefly distracted, turning his floating head completely around. In focus view, this gives you one final glimpse at the weak spot on the back of his head. Use Arwing’s U-turn maneuver to reverse direction when Andross turns around, and give him a final parting laser stream to the back of the head. This gives you yet another hit score bonus, and ends Andross’s defeat in a special Mission Accomplished medal.