The world of The Evil Within 2 is not a forgiving place; every move you make could be your last. As Sebastian, you’ll explore horrifying domains and encounter myriad terrifying creatures and psychopathic villains. Danger lurks around every corner and you will need to carefully plan your journey if you want to beat the odds that are heavily stacked against you.
You May Also Like:
- File Locations Guide
- Slides Location Guide
- Residual Memories Location Guide
- All Secret Objects Location Guide
- Where To Find All Weapons, Crossbow and Other Key Items Guide
There are total 52 Achievements/Trophies that you can earn in The Evil Within 2, below we have the list all of them and also the detail to how you can earn them all
- Completed the game on Casual difficulty or higher.
Completed the game on Survival difficulty or higher.
Against All Odds
- Completed the game on Nightmare difficulty or higher.
You Asked for It… Again
- Completed the game in Classic Mode.
Welcome to Union
- Took the plunge back into STEM. (Enter STEM)
- Saw a chilling vision. (See Lily get kidnapped by Stefano)
Not Running This Time
- Defeated the Guardian outside City Hall.
The Team Psychologist
- Found a potential ally in The Marrow.
- Met Yukiko
- Shut down a bloody performance.
- Defeated Stefano
- Survived an ordeal with the help of a new friend.
- Met Esmeralda
Crossing to the Other Side
- Provided a Harbinger sweet release.
- Defeated Harbinger Liam
- Came to terms with your past and present.
- Talked to Myra at Sebastian’s house
Fire Walk With Me
- Made it inside the enemy’s stronghold
- Entered Theodore’s Stronghold
Overcome the Past
- Your trauma is no more.
- Defeated Theodore
Everything Comes Crumbling Down
- Reached the very end of the world.
- Entered Limbo (white world at end)
- Did what needed to be done to save your daughter.
- Defeated the Matriarch
Backup Ain’t Coming
- Completed the “Rogue Signal” side mission.
- Completed the “The Last Step” side mission.
- Experienced every traumatic encounter and made peace with your inner demons.
- Completed all three Anima events and saw the final scene with the second Sebastian.
You Got Red in You
- Used your first Red Gel.
Stick it in My Veins
- Completely upgraded all abilities.
Making Things a Little Easier
- Used your first High-Grade Weapon Parts.
Now You’re Playing with Power
- Upgraded a weapon to Level 3.
A Little Extra Kick to it
- Upgraded one of your Warden Crossbow bolts to max level.
They Never Even Stood a Chance
- Completely upgraded all weapons
- Crafted something for the first time
- Crafted every type of item at least once.
Echoes Within STEM
- Observed all Residual Memories.
Doing Some Detecting
- Collected 20 files.
- Collected all files.
- You collected all 40 files.
Half the Stash
- Opened 16 lockers
- Opened all lockers.
- You opened all 32 lockers.
Good to See You Again
- Acquired the Warden Crossbow.
Chatting With Kidman
- Talked to Kidman about all of the photographic slides.
- Acquired all standard weapons
All in the Family
- Collected all of the Mysterious Objects
- Used every Coffee Maker at least once.
Thinning Them Out
- Killed 30 enemies
Clearing a Path
- Killed 60 enemies
- Killed 3 enemies using upgraded Smoke Bolts.
- Stunned an enemy standing in water using a Shock Bolt.
Wait For It…
- Killed an enemy using an Ambush.
Kick, Shoot, Burn
- Killed 2 or more enemies at once using oil on the ground.
- Stomped and killed 15 fallen enemies
I Am the Night
- Killed 10 enemies using Sneak Kills.
Sometimes Fighting Isn’t the Answer
- Avoided unnecessary bloodshed outside City Hall. (Ch. 5)
- Go in the back door of City Hall without killing the Guardian
Death from Above
- Killed 2 or more enemies at once using a hanging lamp. (Ch. 9)
No More Playing with Fire
- Stopped a true believer from playing with his favorite toy. (Ch. 11)
- Break the tank on O’Neal’s back so he can’t use his flamethrower
- Reminisced about every moment from your past. (Ch. 12)
- Looked at all the objects in Sebastian’s house to have him talk about them
I’ll Take You Down Myself
- Brought your own equipment to the barbecue this time. (Ch. 14)
- Use the flamethrower weapon to defeat Laura
That Cinematic Feel…
- Opted for a cinematic experience.
- Start a new game with the Letterbox option enabled, or enable it from the pause options menu and return to the game
Learn to Survive (PS4 only)
- Survived the nightmare, and everything in between (Platinum Trophy)