In Tyranny, the grand war between good and evil is over and the forces of evil, led by Kyros the Overlord, have won. The Overlord’s merciless armies dominate the face of the world, and its denizens must find their new roles within the war-torn realm… even as discord begins to rumble among the ranks of Kyros’ most powerful Archons.
If you are trying to run the game with the Multi Screens, you may face the problem, that the game runs on one screen, both with laptop and desktop.
May players have reported this issue and looking for a fix, below we have listed some solutions for this issue, look which one will help you.
Unfortunately this issue is with version of Unity that the game uses.
- Go to the Steam folder
- Look for steamapps folder
- Go in steamapps/common/tyranny
- In Tyranny folder look for Tyranny.exe
- Select Tyranny.exe, then hold and keep held LEFT SHIFT, and after that DOUBLE click the Tyranny.exe file
- There will come up a configuration window with display selection and resolution options for Tyranny
- In the window select the correct display and set resolution, then click OK
How this will work.
If you are having trouble using this method tries this:
- Right click on Tyranny in your Steam library and choose “Properties”
- Click the “Set Launch Options” button
- Copy and paste the contents of the next line into the box that appears (-show-screen-selector)
- Click OK and try to launch the game
- You should now have a screen selection option first
- Select the screen and enjoy