- While in Barn, after interacting the horse bones a talk icon appear on Sam for conversation “The Simplest Explanation”.
Pirate Code Of Conduct (Journal Entry)
- You need to interact with the monument / statue by the barn.
Mughal Vase (Treasure)
- In the general store, go into the back room on the main floor to find the Mughal Vase sitting on a barrel near the doorway.
- After getting the last (Entry) Sam gets interested in the stockades in front of the jail, a talk icon appear on Sam for conversation “If We Had A Camera”.
Sam In The Stock (Journal Entry)
- After getting the last (Entry) Sam gets interested in the stockades in front of the jail, you will get this entry.
Defaced Avery Statue (Journal Entry)
- Inspect the marking behind the Avery Statue
Ancient Stone Pot (Treasure)
- Enter the jail and go inside the leftmost cell. Duck through the low hole into the next cell to find the Ancient Stone Pot.
Prince / Princess – Painted Copper Bottle (Treasure)
- After you climb the ladder from the tunnel hideout, head down the right passage to find the Painted Copper Bottle.
Powder Keg (Weapon)
- Scattered throughout the area
Mughal Jade Bottle (Treasure)
- After you pass through the building where you find the note from Franklin to his friend Matthew, step outside and climb wallboards to small roof section to find Mughal Jade Bottle.
Colonist Letter (Journal Note)
- This one is hard to miss, after an enemy encounter follow the path to the next objective. At one point you’ll drop down into a building. There’s a note on the table.
Slipjoint Claspknife (Treasure)
- When you finally swing to the base of the big white building and climb the stairs, turn right and leap off the ledge. Swing around to your right wall into a room where you can find Slip joint Clasp knife.
Large Bronze Boar (Treasure)
- After entering the building, swing across the collapsed floor, and then traverse leftward to the open door, here you will find the Large Bronze Boar on a desk in this room.
Stout Vase (Treasure)
- After you ride mudslide into vestibule, climb stairs to right and find Stout Vase on a table in balcony.
- Talk to Sam when he’s examining a corpse for the conversation “Bodies Are Dressed More Fancy”.
Chapter 15: The Thieves of Libertalia
- Interact with the impaled skeleton and a talk icon appears on Sam for the conversation “What The Hell Happened Here?”.
Avery Statue Head (Journal Entry)
- You will find it far back of the treasury.
Emerald Flask (Treasure)
- Emerald Flask is near the entrance door, stashed in shadows under a tall shelf.
Inventory Sketches (Journal Note)
- You will find it inside the second chest you inspect
Manifest (Journal Note)
- The second drawer/cabinet Nate inspects.
Inventory Note (Journal Note)
- The fourth drawer/cabinet Nate inspects.
- You won’t miss this one, talk to Sam for this conversation “Libertalia Money”.
Chapter 16: The Brothers Drake
Toy Soldier (Treasure)
- You will find it on the right side of the house, on a wooden bench outside the circular fountain plaza.
- You will get this one in the Young’s Boy Bedroom, inspect the letter in the back room and a talk icon appears on Sam for conversation “Remind You Of Anything”.
Toy Seaplane (Treasure)
- Climb the staircase leading from the second floor hallway to the locked attic door. Find the Toy Seaplane sitting on a cardboard box to the left.
Conversation #2 and #3:
- After entering the solarium, you will find a book of pirate history on the corner table; after that a talk icon appears on Sam for two conversations.
Pirate Snowglobe (Treasure)
- After pushing the bookshelf, climb up and jump across to balcony railing. You will find the Pirate Snowglobe tucked behind pillows on leather sofa.
Chapter 17: For Better or Worse
- When you boost Elena up the ladder and she kick it down for you, follow the narrow path to a small clearing, here you will have the conversation with Elena “Have You Been Here Long”
Mughal Flared Vase (Treasure)
- After the conversation, turn left and finds the Mugal Flared Vase near the edge of the hill.
- After After the conversation, follow the path and after crossing the river, you will have this conversation “Did Sully Fill You In”.
Mughal Hinged Box (Treasure)
- After killing first 2 guards, move and drop onto riverside ledge below to snag the Mughal Hinged Box.
Conversation #3 and #4:
- When the bridge collapses, use large ladder and broken bridge to return to higher ground. Approach the elevator to the left; here you will have two conversations “Quite a Feat” and “At Least I Didn’t Lie Again.”
Water Wheel (Journal Entry)
- Look at the giant water wheel used for the puzzle.
Jade Serving Bowl (Treasure)
- After pulling down the waterwheel building’s balcony and climbing to the first floor platform, find the Jade Serving Bowl on balcony to left.
Ancient Stone Bowl (Treasure)
- After witnessing your wife run over two gunmen, walk past her and the elevator to find this treasure.
Caretaker Letter (Journal Note)
- After you jump from bridge and head upstream again, find the ramshackle hut on the right bank. You will find it in a shack.
Pewter Incense Burner (Treasure)
- After you jump from bridge and head upstream again, find the ramshackle hut on the right bank. In the tunnel behind the shack, you can find the Pewter Incense Burner next to the shack.
18th Century Combination Lock (Treasure)
- Climb the broken brick section on the right corner of the waterwheel building across from the elevator. You can find treasure on waterwheel on second floor.
Conversation #5 and #6:
- When you reach the tower and Elena drives the jeep in, you will have two conversations with her,
“It’s Like A Postcard” and “What Made You Change Your Mind”.
Collapsed Bridge (Journal Entry)
- Approach the right side of the cliff before the ledge
Dead Colonist Note (Journal Note)
- Satchel near a skeleton on an upper ledge