Finding and completing these case files in Battlefield: Hardline can be little tricky, but some of these are easy to find. In the first episode 1 as you get the Scanner, you can scan your environment for potential evidence. You can expect to spend some time hunting down Suspects with Warrants.
Evidence can be collected by equipping a Scanner and analyzing it. You will know Evidence is close by when their controllers begin to rumble, or they can equip their Scanners to see the distance to the closest piece. Collecting the evidence is optional beyond the first episode, but doing so earns valuable expert points as well as three Achievements/Trophies.
Here in this guide we will show you the location of all these case files. So let’s get start with the very first case file, which is not so hard as getting the scanner.
Case File: The Hot Shot File
Started from episode 1: Back to School
Reward: New Revolvers and Silver Battle Pack
- As I said before it is not that hard, you need to find it to complete the first episode. The first document is on a desk inside a second floor lab in the school. Equip the Scanner and analyze it.
- The second document is located near a printer against the right-hand wall, in the same room, where you get the first one. It’s the picture hanging on the right side wall.
- The 3rd and last document is in the connecting room from the lab. After some time, Khai points it out with her flashlight.
Case File: Hot Shot Supply Chain
Started from Episode 2: Checking Out
Reward: New Battle Rifles & Silver Battle Pack
- The first evidence can be found in second episode “Checking Out”. As you enter the laundry room, go to the right side corner of the room to find this Box of Hot Shot on the floor. Scan it to log the evidence.
- The second evidence of this case can be found in the 3rd episode “Gator Bait”. During the Investigate of Boat house objective, you use the Zipline and taking out 3 enemies, here you will find the Drug Bale on ground.
- This evidence is located in the 4th episode “Case Closed”. As you enter Domo Roboto warehouse, go to the basement and after clearing the basement, find the Crate of Hot Shot in the back corner of it, you need to analyze it with Scanner.
- This evidence is also located in the 4th episode “Case Closed”. In the Neltz’ Warehouse, go to the office on the right, here you can see a Gym Bag of Money on the table. Analyze it to find the Hot Shot Supply Chain case file.
- This evidence can be found in the 6th episode “Out of Business”. As you enter the chop shop, find a Palette of Hot Shot against the wall opposite the back office. It lies under the walkway. Analyze it.
- This evidence is located in the 8th episode “Sovereign Land”. In a trailer where you disable the alarm, look on the left side of it, there is a picnic table. A Hot Shot Lab sits on the stove and cabinet. Analyzing it and you will complete the case.
Case File: The Elmore Hotel
Started from Episode 2: Checking Out
Reward: New Machine Pistols & Silver Battlepack
- This first evidence is located in the 2nd episode “Checking Out”. As you enter in the laundry room and have to look on a Hawaiian shirt hangs from the shelves in middle. Zoom in with the Scanner to spot the green shirt to get it.
- Second evidence is also in the 2nd episode, in the laundry room, there is a room on the right side, break and enter the room and list of Drug Purchase is on the table.
- Third evidence is also in the 2nd episode, As you enter in the hotel lobby, you need to scan thug that guards its entrance named Javier Rosado. You need to neutralize him with non-lethal methods, after take him down; search him to find the Vial of Hot Shot.
- 4th evidence is also in the 2nd episode, in the hotel lobby, you need look behind reception desk, you will see a tablet rests on top of the photocopier. Analyze it.
- This one is also found in the 2nd episode, after getting the last one, enter the adjacent office and search desk on left side to find an Answering Machine. Scan it.
- This last evidence can be found in the 4th episode “Case Closed”. As you are in Neltz’ Warehouse, in the third floor break room to reach the manager’s office. Here you will it on the table, it’s an Elmore Plaza Business Card. Scan it and the case is done.