Four Hunters face off against a single, player-controlled Monster in adrenaline-pumping 4v1 matches. Play as the Monster to use savage abilities and an animalistic sense to kill your human enemies, or choose one of four Hunter classes and team up to take down the beast on the planet Shear, where flora and fauna act as an adversary to man and monster alike.
- Markov Character Overview and Weapons and Mastery Details
- Evolve: Hunter Perks Details
- Evolve: Monster Perks Details
- Evolve: Elite Wildlife Buffs Detail and Guide
- Evolve: How To Play With Goliath Guide
- Evolve: How To Track Down Monsters Easily
- Evolve: Maps Potential Effect Details and Guide
- OS:Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor:Core 2 Duo E6600 or Athlon 64 X2 6400
- RAM:4 GB
- Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 5770
- DirectX 11
- Hard Drive:50 GB
- Sound Card:DirectX Compliant Sound card
- Processor:INTEL – Core i7-920 OR AMD CPU: A8-3870K
- Ram: 6 GB
- Nvidia Video Card: GeForce GTX 670 or GTX 760
- ATI Video Card: Radeon R9 280
- Video Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
- DirectX 11
Remove FPS Cap:
- To unlock FPS, go to the installation folders, and by default it is located that folders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\EvolveBeta
- Here you will find a file named “system.cfg” now open the file with a Notepad to edit it. At the bottom of the file, add this line of text:
- sys_MaxFps = ###
- Also you need to replace “###” with the new FPS number, which you want.
Failed to Start Game (Missing Executable)
Please follow the steps below to initiate a small download of the missing content:
- Completely exit Steam.
- Navigate to your Steam installation folder (~C:\Program Files\Steam).
- Delete the ‘appcache’ folder.
- Restart your computer and attempt to launch the game through Steam.
If the issue persists, it may be that a program on your machine is interfering with the proper delivery of game files.
Stuck at Loading Screen:
You need to restart your game, but clear the temp folder and disable your Anti-Virus.
Lagging and Graphic Issues:
Nvidia users can download the latest driver for the graphic cards, which is optimized for Evolve. This will help to increase your game performance. GeForce Game Ready driver, release 347.52. For AMD: 14.502.1002 a.k.a. 15.x
Game Cursor Stuck OR Disappear:
Most of the players have this issue – game cursor stuck on menu, in-game or disappear while playing a match. There is no proper fix for it, but you can try these: Alt+Tab, Shift+Tab, Restart the game and Steam.
Enable Motion Blur:
First you need to create a file named in game dir “autoexec.cfg”, or edit if you already have it. This file is located at “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Evolve”.
Open it and type “r_MotionBlur = 1” to add motion blur. Save the file and it will now be applied. To remove motion blur in Evolve, simply delete this line or the file, and it will revert to normal.