- Detail: Did you see that Yao Guai or Deathclaw chasing down that dog? Glad it wasn’t you!
- Detail: A Radscorpion deems a Raider to be the tastiest morsel around.
Stash, Lexa, and Simon
- Detail: Did you meet the merchant Stash and her bodyguards? You might want to talk to Stash about Simon’s chem addiction. A previous encounter with these folks must have been completed without you attacking or stealing.
- Detail: Simon gave in to his addiction; later you find he’s sided with some Raiders.
- Detail: A group of Scavengers aren’t that welcoming, though the note on the leader’s corpse reveals a rethink in tactics. Too late now, though.
Wattz Electronics Protectron Barker
- Detail: Have you heard about the bargains at Wattz Electronics? You will if you meet this Protectron.
- Detail: Two gunners and an Assaultron are patrolling the Commonwealth.
Brotherhood of Steel Patrol
- Detail: If the Prydwen has arrived and the Brotherhood of Steel is active, you may encounter two soldiers and a scribe on patrol. If attacked, they call for backup. A Verti-bird arrives and drops off two soldiers in Power Armor.
These encounters can be found anywhere in Commonwealth.
The Locked Fridge
- Detail: Someone is trying to open a locked fridge. Will they be successful?
- Detail: A scavenger blows open the doors of a bomb shelter. Deal with him, then head inside and see what you find.
Feral Ghoul Ambush
- Detail: A rusting car is as good a place as any for ferals to test their ambushing skills out on you.
- Detail: A type of “glowing” creature is found near some radioactive barrels.
- Detail: A parched chap hopes you have water. Offer some if you’re a kindhearted sort.
- Detail: An irradiated dame hopes you have some RadAway. Offer some if you’re a kindhearted type.
- Detail: If this faction is active and the Prydwen has arrived, you watch a Brotherhood of Steel patrol get airlifted at the end of their patrol. A battle with Gunners may be occurring. Sometimes the Vertibird subsequently crashes.
- Detail: A cluster of mines strewn about. Instead of crippling a leg, why not gather them up?
- Detail: A greaser from the Atomcats Garage is scavenging for parts and invites you to this location if you haven’t been already.
- Detail: Someone’s set some tires alight. That noxious cloud is only slightly more unpleasant than the regular air you’re breathing. Get too close and fire burns.
- Detail: Did you find a locked safe lying in a small crater? Then unlock it!
- Detail: A group of leaky barrels add to the already-insurmountable radiation leakage in the Commonwealth.
- Detail: A popular toy is found, along with a note from Arlen Glass, who left The Slog after Miscellaneous: Arlen Glass quest was completed.
Radio and Refuse Pile
- Detail: Along with a toolbox and safe, a radio is broadcasting from a pile of trash.
- Detail: If anyone knows the whereabouts of Larry, last seen heading to a Commonwealth Vault, please inform the Documentation Department.
- Detail: Sometimes, items needed to complete Main Quest: The Molecular Level are guarded by a stationary Scavenger.
- Detail: One of these giant predators is guarding a cluster of eggs.
Brahmin Corpse and Mines
- Detail: A few items are hidden close to a Brahmin corpse, with mines to dissuade the curious.
Gunners and Tank
- Detail: Some Gunners are removing scrap from a tank.
- Detail: A group of settlers are burying a friend.
- Detail: Mac is setting up a bar.
These encounters occur at any Campfire.
- Detail: A small camp with a few beds and containers to loot. There’s a chance the Raiders who made this camp may return at night (20:00 to 06:00)
- Detail: A pair of Scavengers have succumbed to Bloodbug prodding. Loot the camp if you’re able to finish off the insects. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Merchant of Dreth
- Detail: An arms dealer named Dreth and her two guards occupy this camp. Buy any armaments you wish from her.
The Walking Wounded
- Detail: A wandering doctor has finished treating a patient.
Time to Party
- Detail: A bartender and friends ask you to join their camp party. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
- Detail: Need a little pick-me-up? A chem vendor can be found with just the wares you need.
- Detail: A Raider is boiling some attire to clean them. He’s rather ill-prepared for combat. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
- Detail: Too many chems have killed these Scavengers. Now their corpses feed the Radroaches. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Daddy and Daughter
- Detail: A father and daughter share a campsite.
That’s Not a Sandwich
- Detail: Two (vaguely idiotic) settlers argue over some food.
Synth Attack Aftermath
- Detail: A camp of Scavengers is looking distinctly worse for wear after a recent synth massacre.
Synth Ambush I
- Detail: Have you chanced upon an empty camp with a container? It may be a trap! This occurs once Main Quest: Hunter/Hunted is complete and the Institute are still active.
Synth Ambush II
- Detail: Three settlers are in camp. Moments later, synths teleport in and a massacre begins. This occurs once Main Quest: Hunter/Hunted is complete and the Institute are still active.
Super Mutant Camp
- Detail: A group of greenskins is camping out. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
- Detail: A group of Raiders is eating some delicious Mirelurk bake. Why not help yourself?
- Detail: Scientists Lawrence Higgs and Max Loken may be spotted at a campfire if you exiled them during Institute Quest: A House Divided, at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Skinny Malone, All Alone
- Detail: Did you keep this guy alive during Main Quest: Unlikely Valentine? Then you might see him at a campsite at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Sick Scavenger. Mystery Meat
- Detail: An ill Scavenger mentions some bad meat he consumed. He took it from Longneck Lukowski’s Cannery. Why not see what’s going on there?
Rylee the Trader
- Detail: Once you visit Longneck Lukowski’s Cannery and meet Rylee, you can barter with her again at a camp. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Deserted Feral Camp
- Detail: This camp looks devoid of human contact. This is technically correct, as you’re subsequently ambushed by ferals.
Occupied Feral Camp
- Detail: Two dead Scavengers and four feasting ferals.
Vicious Dog Camp
- Detail: A dead Raider and master-less dog are encountered. Down, boy.
Deserted Camp with Mines
- Detail: Watch your step and disarm the mines scattered around this camp, or face a crippling injury.
Yao Guai Camp
- Detail: A ferocious clawing beast has wandered into a Scavenger camp. The scavengers came off second best.
Raider Camp and Dogs
- Detail: Vicious dogs are gnawing at a couple of camping Raiders.
Stash and Lexa’s Camp
- Detail: You witness the final encounter with these two traders if you encountered them previously.
Runaway Synth Camp
- Detail: A group of settlers has discovered one of their own isn’t as “fleshy” as they once thought. Quest: The Nuclear Option must not be completed.