Playboy magazine is another collectible that you can find throughout the districts of New Bordeaux. There are total 50 Playboy magazines that you can find. In this article we have listed all of them with their location so you can find them easily.
You May Also Like:
Delray Hollow Playboy Magazine:
Playboy Magazine (August 1966)
- On the desk in the back office of the Everyday Laundromat. This is the same Laundromat with a junction box in the alley.
Playboy (August 1964)
- On a table in the basement of Sammy’s Bar. Grab this after getting out of bed.
Playboy (November 1967)
- This magazine is on a desk in the living room inside this green ramshackle house.
Playboy (May 1964)
- Inside the Double Barrel Bar on the end of the bar counter.
River Row Playboy Magazines
Playboy (July 1964)
- On a desk in a cage office inside this Bayside Shipping warehouse.
Playboy (June 1966)
- Behind the wall on a table in the kitchen area of the Fresh Crab shack.
Playboy (May 1963)
- On a corner filing cabinet inside the back office of the Baby Bear BBQ restaurant.
Playboy (February 1966)
- On a wooden table on the second floor catwalk of this large warehouse. This magazine contains an interview with Truman Capote.
Playboy (May 1966)
- On the floor inside the top of the stairwell of this small, two-story building. This rooftop offers a good vantage point when killing “Stitch” Gallo during the Union Extortion racket. Make sure to grab the fuse from the rooftop ledge while you’re there.
Playboy (October 1967)
- On a table in this shack in the River Row slums
Playboy (December 1967)
- Beside a wooden chair on the front porch of this riverfront home.
Pointe Verdun Playboy Magazines
Playboy (July 1965)
- On the bench facing the lighthouse.
Playboy (August 1967)
- Inside this green house. The magazine is on a table in the living room.
Playboy (November 1965)
- On a table outside a small home under the freeway.
Playboy (September 1968)
- On a desk near a window on the second level of this large warehouse.
Playboy (August 1965)
- On a black couch inside the garage near a Bevers Moonshine location.
Playboy (October 1965)
- Inside the trailer office on the police station back lot. Use Zemis to distract and call the Police Dispatcher if you get spotted.
Playboy (May 1967)
- On top of a tool bench in the far corner of Burke’s Iron & Metal garage.
Barclay Mills Playboy Magazines
Playboy (January 1964)
- On a table behind the trucks parked in this large open garage in Barclay Mills.
Playboy (September 1963)
- This magazine is on a table in the middle of this wooden shack on the hill.
Playboy (February 1964)
- On a blue metal table on the porch of this cabin in the hills.
Playboy (November 1963)
- On the back porch of this ranch house on the hill.
Downtown Playboy Magazines
Playboy (January 1967)
- On a desk in the Auto Service office.
Playboy (November 1966)
- In the sewers sitting on the bottom shelf on a small workbench. Easily accessed through the river tunnel just to the north of this location (near communist propaganda).
Playboy (June 1967)
- This magazine is hidden in the flowers surrounding the park monument. The mag is sitting beneath the northeast palm tree.
Playboy (April 1965)
- In the construction yard (behind Shaker’s Jazz Club or Buck’s clothing store) accessed during Cavar’s Construction mission. Find the magazine on the desk inside the trailer office.
Playboy (December 1964)
- Inside this garage on the shoreline, find the magazine on a desk inside the office. This issue has an awesome interview with The Beatles.
Tickfaw Harbor Playboy Magazines
Playboy (October 1968)
- Find this magazine behind the bar inside Shooter’s Bar.
Playboy (July 1967)
- Find this magazine on the desk inside this small train depot.
Playboy (July 1962)
- On the rooftop ledge of this shipyard building. Use the stairwell to reach the rooftop.
Playboy (August 1962)
- Find this magazine on the desk inside this trailer office at the shipyard.
Playboy (May 1965)
- On a desk inside this small trailer office on the waterfront.
Frisco Fields Playboy Magazines
Playboy (April 1967)
- On the floor of this house on the lake.
Playboy (October 1968)
- On top of the tower sitting on the gazebo’s short wall near the stairs. This is at Duvall Lookout, a historic Civil War site.
Playboy (March 1967)
- On the table in the backyard in this nice subdivision.
Playboy (March 1965)
- Under a pergola at the end of this large backyard in Frisco Fields. It’s on the ground between lounge chairs.
Playboy (September 1965)
- Inside this small shack.
French Ward Playboy Magazines
Playboy (February 1962)
- Next to the two lounge chairs near a brick shed beside this beautiful house.
Playboy (February 1967)
- Find this magazine on the workbench inside this residential garage.
Playboy (April 1961)
- On the workbench inside this warehouse
Playboy (November 1968)
- On an outdoor grill under a pergola in the backyard of a large house
Southdowns Playboy Magazines
Playboy (September 1967)
- In the stands at Neil A. Arthur Stadium.
Playboy (March 1968)
- On a bathroom cabinet inside this green, shotgun home.
Playboy (March 1966)
- On a table near the window in this second floor room in the Pearl Diver motel.
Playboy (December 1967)
- This magazine is on a rooftop ledge. You can gain roof access using the stairwell, which is reached through either green door on the north or south side of the building.
Bayou Fantom Playboy Magazines
Playboy (June 1962)
- On a table inside this old shack on the bayou.
Playboy (June 1968)
- On a workbench inside of this stilted shack over the water.
Playboy (August 1968)
- Sitting on a dresser inside the bedroom of this dilapidated shack.
Playboy (July 1968)
- On a picnic table under a covered porch of this riverfront home in the bayou.
Playboy (March 1962)
- Inside this shack in the middle of nowhere.