Chapter 18: New Devon
- Form the start, go to the sign and then approach the Elena for the conversation, “Digna Factis Recipimus”
- Now approach the big Gate and then talk to Elena for the conversation “Hodie Mecum Eris In Paradiso.”
Mughal Stout Vase (Treasure)
- Find the Mughal Stout Vase (circled) in the left corner of the yard outside New Devon, not far from the “Digna Factis Recipimus” sign. It’s hidden in plants near the rock wall.
Small Mughal Dagger (Treasure)
- Hop across scaffolds to find the Small Mughal Dagger on the bottom of a gibbet cage. You must hang low and work your way around to the backside of the cage to grab it.
Mughal Candle Holder (Treasure)
- After dropping into water from city wall, swim to left and climb, follow left wall to find Mughal Candle Holder tucked at the bottom of wall.
Mughal Circular Box (Treasure)
- After you swim across the fast stream from Want’s gazebo, move up opposite bank to find the Mughal Circular Box at the base of the cliff next to waterfall.
Note from England to Condent (Journal Note)
- On a bed next to the skeleton in the sunken house
Note from Baldridge to Want (Journal Note)
- By the hanging skeleton after Shoreline base
- Pick up the note by the hanging skeleton and then a talk icon will appear on Elena for conversation “They Were Both Founders”.
- After landing in lagoon, talk to Elena for the Conversation, “I’m Fine…You?”
Mughal Headdress (Treasure)
- After roof of Want’s house collapses and you plunges into lagoon, swim toward the next mansion, Adam Baldridge’s house. Dive into the corner behind the rightmost angel statue to find the Mughal Headdress in the underwater grass.
Letter from Condent to Baldridge (Journal Note)
- You can find it in in one of the side rooms on a desk
Gunsway Vase (Journal Entry)
- You will find it in the main hall on a small table
Spanish Brass Chalice (Treasure)
- On the second floor of Baldridge’s mansion, look for the Spanish Brass Chalice in the pillared hallway outside the bedroom behind one of the settees.
Tew’s Invitation (Journal Note)
- It is hard to miss; you can find it on table after cinematic
The Dead Captains (Journal Entry)
- You can find it on table after cinematic
“May God Forgive Me” (Journal Note)
- You can find it just before the exit by the fireplace
Mughal Painted Elephant (Treasure)
- When you reach Avery’s mansion, walk around the left side and find Mughal Painted Elephant on house’s wall.
- While you are passing through the Kitchen and then a storage area and pull up a ceiling section, and then climb up on the first floor. While you are in next doorway, a talk icon will appear on Elena for the conversation “Sounds Like My First Job”.
- Brutes during the fight
Avery To His Subjects (Journal Note)
- When Elena finishes reading, she hands Avery’s letter to you; you will get the Note.
Mughal Dinnerware (Treasure)
- Climb the spiral staircase in Avery’s study and find the Mughal Dinnerware sitting on a small table at the corner of the balcony walkway.
Chapter 19: Avery’s Descent
Ancient Stone Vessel (Treasure)
- After you ride the rockslide down into the booby-trapped chamber and survive the two explosions, approach the one mummy that isn’t explosive. Enter the dead-end passage to the left of that mummy and drop down a series of ledges to find the Ancient Stone Vessel.
Mughal Decorative Cudgel (Treasure)
- Enter the cave to the left of the mermaid statues. The Mughal Decorative Cudgel is sitting on a barrel.
Chapter 20: No Escape
Jade Flower Pendant (Treasure)
- Jump from the first overlook to the next terrace and then climb up the nearby ledge. Jump and stab porous wall with your piton. Climb high terrace to find Jade Flower Pendant.
Stoneware Bearded Jug (Treasure)
- After descending stairs into waterfront district, turn left and enter the first building. To find the The Stoneware Bearded Jug on a cabinet on left side.
Stout Jade Vase (Treasure)
- Enter the canal beyond the broken bridge, walk under the porch overhanging the canal, and climb into house through the missing floor panel, where you will find Stout Jade Vase.
Exley’s Journal (Journal Note)
- This one is located in the second building on the right, on a table on first floor
Mughal Perfume Bottle (Treasure)
- While pursuing Sam, turn left when you step into the Avery statue plaza. Hop through the hole in the corner of the house there. Go to the opposite corner of the dark room and get the Mughal Perfume Bottle in a pile of debris.
Painted Spouted Vase (Treasure)
- When you start after Sam, go into the second house after the first arch on the path. Climb the crumbling staircase in the backroom. The Painted Spouted Vase is atop a cabinet on the second floor.
Chapter 21: Brother’s Keeper
Mughal Enamel Bird (Treasure)
- Mughal Enamel Bird can be found on the ledge just above where you find the first set of Sam’s footprints.
Burnes’ Grandson’s Note (Journal Note)
- Skeleton by the tree near the cliff, before the grapple rope
Stone Vase (Treasure)
- After the long, low tunnel opens into a tall cavern, go to the the far wall, you will find Stone Vase stashed in a small wooden box.
Strange Fruit (Treasure)
- While swinging from the ledge with a view of Avery’s ship, look up and find a small cave with a small white ledge under the land bridge you hang from. Swing hard to that ledge, avoiding the rock outcropping to the right. Release from the rope when Nathan’s hand reaches out, signaling a reachable ledge. Pull into the cave and grab the Wumpa fruit from the darkness. Recognize this Strange Fruit?
Rajasthan Box (Treasure)
- After dropping into the subterranean water reservoir, swim toward the thin waterfall in the distance. Climb into the cave to the right of the waterfall and find the Rajasthan Box on the cave’s left side in the dark.
Chapter 22: A Thief’s End
Mughal Egg Pendant (Treasure)
- On the cave’s right side between the dock and Avery’s ship you can find an octopus cave with a treasure deep inside. Hold your breath and dive in for it. Follow the twinkling treasure light, grab it, and get out of there before you drown.
- Interact with Vicky on the Dock for the “Where’s Mom And Dad?” conversation.