There are total 107 collectibles (77 Clues and 30 Totems) that you can find in Until Dawn during the single player walkthrough. Finding all the collectibles will also unlock 4 trophies in the game.Clues will gives you some information about the story that may change the plot. So you should take some time to investigate them and read carefully.
The clues are divided into 3 categories:
- The Twins: 20 to find
- 1952: 27 to find
- The Mystery Man: 30 to find
Totems are divided into 5 categories: (6 each)
- You Opened Their Eyes (Gold)
- The Fateful Descent (Gold)
- The Tale of Two Sisters (Gold)
- Night of the Totem Hunter (Gold)
Note: While hunting the collectible everyone must survive. If any character dies, you won’t be able to pick up collectibles with him or her.
Prologue – Beth
- Death 1: Introduced during tutorial
Episode 1 – Sam
- Guidance 1: Near the Explanation sheet about the Butterfly colours
- Mystery Man: As you meet with Chris, look on the other side of station building
Episode 2 – Chris
- Guidance 2: In Washington-Lodge go down meet with Matt and you will find it next to him
- Mystery Man: While following Josh, as you reach near the window, look on the side of lodge to find it.
- Loss 1: As you enter the lodge look back, you can see it on the floor.
- Mystery Man: While in storage room, look for a window on left, which leads you to a small room, here you will find it.
- The Twins: There is a portrait in hallway from the storage room.
- The Twins: Look for a Prom Night Foto in the main room, it’s on a closet.
- Mystery Man: You will find it in dining room, on the floor, here you also find a clue.
- The Twins: Go downstairs and it is on a closet.
- The Twins: Go to second floor, find the closet and you will have it.
Episode 2 – Mike
- Danger 1: Near the little shed with generator.
- Fortune 1: When you enter the abandoned mine, follow the path straight at the end you will find it.
- 2x Mystery Man: In the mines, after you ascend the stairs, enter the small room to the right
- 1952:After the wooden bar drops, go to the right and it is on a table.
- Loss 2: After leaving the mine, follow the left path.
Episode 2 – Sam: Washington-Lodge
- The Twins: Exit the bath room and go to the room to your right to find it.
- Mystery Man: In the same room where you find the last The Twins, but this one is next to the bed
- The Twins: In the same room where you find the last The Twins, in hallway behind bed.
Episode 3 – Mike: Way to the Cabin
- Guidance 3: As you all reunited, you will find it just in front of you
- Danger 2: From the car, take left path and you will find this one at the end.
- 1952: You can find it in the old shack at the river.
- Mystery Man: You will find it in cabin, next to chimney.
- The Twins: You will find in the hallway in cabin.
Episode 3 – Ashley: Washington-Lodge
- The Twins: From start, turn back you will find this one on a small table.
- Mystery Man: before entering the library, there is a room on the left side, you will it there.
Episode 3 – Chris: Washington-Lodge
- The Twins: You will find it in the secret room.
- Mystery Man: On the back of the photo.
- Mystery Man: You will find in the small room across Picture of native American.
Episode 4 – Mike: The Mountain
- Guidance 4: In mining building with Mike, go down on the floor to find this one.
Episode 4 – Chris: The Mountain
- Mystery Man: With Chris, go outside follow the path and take left at the end you will find it.
- Death 4: Near the last Mystery Man collectible.
- Loss 3: It’s on the back of the building, at the end of the main path.
Episode 5 Collectibles:
Episode 6 Collectibles:
Episode 7 Collectibles:
Episode 8 Collectibles:
Episode 9 Collectibles:
Episode 10 Collectibles:
Richard Wolff says
why would you put lengthy videos for episode 5 on it makes this guide not worth using.
Because desperate lifeless little gamers like you need all the guidance they can get. Go for a jog chubby-chub-chub.