Dead or Alive 5 Last Round gives you the experience of intuitive fighting system, gorgeous characters and blockbuster stages of Dead or Alive 5 in this definitive series finale. Two new playable characters join to make 34 fighters – the largest roster in series history.
But the game has some issues and error that may have face at the start of the game or during your play-through, game is running in window mode only, Screen Tearing Issue or game is lagging and FPS drops for a few sec, to fix all of these issues we have the detailed guide given below. But first you need to check out the Minimum Requirements for the game.
- OS:Windows 7 – 8 – 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor:Core i7 870 over
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:1280×720 pixel over
- DirectX:Version 9.0c
- Network:Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive:10 GB available space
- DirectX:0c over
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Full Screen Fix
To play the game in full screen, you need to edit the Config File “DOA5LR.ini” manually. Which is located “Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\DOA5LR.ini”
Note that you can also change the other setting here like: ANTI_ALIAS – ON/OFF, SHADOW – ENABLE/DISABLE, Change the RESOLUTION.
Dead or Alive 5: Screen Tearing Issue for Nvidia Users
You may encountered by this issue, to fix this issue follow these steps.
- Right click on desktop and open NVIDIA control panel
- Click on “Manage 3D setting” on the left hand side
- After that, click on Program Setting on the right hand side and click “Add”.
- New window will appear then click “Browse” on the window then select the game launcher named “game.exe” from your installed path.
- Original path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\game.exe
- Then scroll down to find Vertical sync in function tab and change setting to “On” then click “Apply” and you are done.
Now launch the game.
Dead or Alive 5: Controller’s Analog Sticks Not Working in-game
To fix this issue you can try these:
- Unplug controller and quit the game. Now plug it back
- Test controller in Control Panel before stating the game.
- Install and update driver which is provided with the Controller
FPS Drop OR Lagging Issue Fix Using GemFX OR SweetFX
Better graphics with minimal loss of FPS. Contrast, color correction, anti-aliasing etc.
Download (SweetFX) OR Download (GemFX)
- Unzip all files and folders in game folder
- Install GEMFXv1_0_8.exe to your Dead or Alive: Last Round directory.
- Tweak the settings to your liking, 64 bit is required and I think compatibility mode is as well.
- GemFX also has all the abilities of SweetFX so if you have settings you fancy you can import them or you can remake them.
Note: If you find anything useful or the fix of any error you can share it with us in the comment section right below. Thanks
Leave a Reply