There are 14 Map clues and 14 Sylvester map pieces you have to collect in order to get the location of the reward. The Map pieces will only show up after you collected the map clue that relates to it.
You Make Also Like:
The map clues will show up in the menu as side quests called “Scraps of Mystery” and can be done later once you pick one up.
Sylvester Map Pieces for Scraps of Mystery:
Scrap of Mystery are listed with numbers and Sylvester Map Piece are listed with A-N, you need to find both to get the reward.
Scrap of Mystery I
- You will find it, just outside of that motel, as you can see in the pic.
- If you start from the location from the pic, you will find it on your left, under the edge of the mountain.
- Go to the left side of the fence, as you can see in the pic below, there you will find the piece near the wooden box.
- If you are facing the big wall, you will find the map behind the broken wall, on a table.
Scrap of Mystery III
- This one is one the left side of that water tank, on the floor up stairs. You can see in the pic
- From here, turn left and move near the edge, you will find he map there.
- From the image position, turn around and run, you can see a iron wall on your right, go there and you will find the piece there.
- This one is hidden away in the Crestholm Channels dungeon. You should do it at the last because the enemies in it are high level.
Scrap of Mystery V
- Find the big cover spot as shown in the pic, you will find the piece under it into the scrap.
- You will find it on the lower level of that big rock, just ahead of you. As you can see in the pic.
- You will find this piece, behind that rusted car, as shown in the pic.
- This map piece is located to the right from your standing position, into the rock far end, as you can see in the image.
- This piece, you can find it near the stairs of that building, shown in the pic.
- You will find the map behind that big rock pillar, as shown in the pic.