There are 6 Ithildin doors that you need to open to the legendary set named “Bright Lord”, each region houses an Ithildin Door, so need to find the door and complete the missing words in the poem to open it.
You May Also Like:
- Shadow of War – Low FPS, Black Screen, HD Textures, Blur and Direct3D 11.1 Fix
- All Shelob Memories Location Guide
- All Legendary Gear Sets Guide
- Rare Mounts Location Guide
Below we have listed all the Ithildin doors so that you can find and open them easily.
How To Find Ithildin Doors
After gathering all the poem parts, the final part of the puzzle is finding the actual door. When searching for markers with the Haedir tower, you will make a Barrow. The Barrows house Ithildin Doors. Visit a Barrow once you’ve collected the poem pieces to unlock the door and gain a new Fast Travel Point.
Minis Ithil Ithildin Poem
Collect the six poem pieces after marking their locations on your map with the Haedir tower. Find the actual door location after completing the Shadows of the Past quest.
Insert these words to complete the poem:
- In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie
- We bear our banners aloft, boots like Drums
- Our Cadence quick, our countenance dire.
- For who in this dark, dream-haunted Land dares
- Resist the righteous flame of Wrath
- And Doom themselves to despair and death?
Cirith Ungol Ithildin Poem
The Barrow is in the southern part of the map.
- When the sun Rises, the shadows must retreat
- Fleeing in fear from the Fires of dawn.
- The Night never knew that its end was fleet
- As a Bright Lord bears Beacons of flame.
- The sun rises, yes — but from the West it Shines
- Marching e’er Eastward, e’er eternal, ‘ere bright.
Nurnen Ithildin Poem:
- Let our foes fortify with Iron and Stone
- Let them summon scabrous Serpents, feral beasts
- It will Avail them nought, Across the Ages none
- Have an army with that wield such weapons, such Woe
- Such doom against the dark-benighted Hordes who dare
- Claim dominion over a Mordor soon bright
Seregost Ithildin Poem:
- Fair Mordor Slumbers, entangled in night
- A vipers’ Nest of sorrow and strife
- Poisoned by pernicious betrayal and blight
- Trapped in the grasp of gelid corpse-hands
- Yet behold! The Bright Lord Comes as a wildfire
- Burning only what is Base. That all else may thrive.
Gorgoroth Ithildin Poem:
- They stalk and Lurk, then lash out so furious
- Yet our Bulwark is proof against their rage.
- Our hand-ringed, hand-forged armor Impervious
- To predations from the Powers of darkness
- No matter how Vicious or how Vile.
- To assail the Bright Lord is to falter and Fail