There are quite a few hidden items that you can find on the different level of the campaign in Star Wars Battlefront II. These collectibles are found in square black equipment containers that can be sliced by your droid.
Below we have list all the hidden items that you can find, with the details of their location so you can find them without any difficulty.
Prologue: The Cleaner
There are 3 collectibles to find in the Prologue mission of the campaign.
- You can find it in the starting room, in the back right corner of the cell is a small crate you can access in droid form. Scan it.
- Underneath the raised platform in the center of the power supply room is the level’s second collectible. Waiting for guards to separate and have their backs turned, make your way underneath the platform and scan the crate to add it to your collection.
- Walk down the catwalk on your left, there will be a small area you can enter. Inside there is the level’s third and final collectible.
Mission I: The Battle of Endor
There are 5 collectibles to find in the mission, The Battle of Endor.
- Under the belly of the destroyed walker is the level’s first collectible, an innocuous looking crate you can scan. Regroup with Meeko on the other side and begin following the path that leads up the hill.
- Inside the bunker near the rebel patrol you ambush are a few goodies for your character, including the level’s second collectible.
- Follow the path towards the rear of the downed shuttle. If you find a power cable, it’s the right path. That cable will lead to a nearby Imperial bunker. Slice into it and in the back is the level’s third collectible.
- On the ground level behind the platform is a staircase that will lead up to the balcony of the platform. Underneath the staircase is the level’s fourth collectible.
- Behind the crashed X-Wing on the back of the platform near the Tie Fighter you’ll escape in is the level’s fifth and final collectible.
Mission II: The Dauntless
There are only 2 collectibles to find in the mission, The Dauntless.
- After boarding the Rebel capital ship, in the second room, just past the flaming X-Wing, is the level’s first collectible. It’s fairly well-hidden, in the upper right hand corner of the area just before the corridor. Get near it, and order ID10 to scan it into your collection.
- The collectible here is in the same location as it was in the prologue – under the platform where the computers you’re trying to slice are. Simply scan the crate that’s marked with a prompt, and the level’s second and final collectible will be added to your collection. You can safely grab it before splicing the first computer, or before splicing into the second.
Mission IV: The Storm
There are 4 collectibles to find in the mission, The Storm.
- In the back of the plaza, opposite of Gleb’s capital building, on the right hand side is the level’s first collectible, on top of some crates, hidden away in the corner. Have ID10 slice into it to add it to your collection.
- With the satellite array on your right side, head down the street. There will be some Imperial cargo there, and amidst it, the level’s second collectible. Have ID10 slice into it to add it to your collection.
- By the door you need to hack into, across from the satellite array, there’s a small, isolated container above some pipeline just offshore of your position. Have ID10 slice into it to add it to your collection.
- In the large area before you hijack the AT-AT, there’s a lone raised area, almost like a gazebo, and in it is the level’s fourth and final collectible. Have ID10 slice into it to add it to your collection.
Mission VIII: Under Covered Skies
There are 4 collectibles in the mission, Under Covered Skies.
- After landing your X-Wing, head towards the large hangar doors. There are two staircases that lead down to the level below. At the second one, in front of the hangar, at the top of the stairs is the level’s first collectible.
- Outside the Overseer’s Tower, from the door you entered (opposite the elevator) is a stack of crates, near the staircase. On top of the crates is the level’s second Collectible. Have ID10 scan it to add it to your collection.
- Near the second collectible is a storage facility/armory. It’s on the way to the platform, your objective after leaving the Overseer’s Tower. Head inside the facility and immediately hook a right – it’s sitting on top of some crates. Have ID10 scan it to add it to your collection.
- To the left of the path to the platform are some TIE Fighters being worked on and on the right, is one TIE Fighter without a wing. Head up the stairs towards it – the platform has the level’s fourth collectible. Have ID10 scan it to add it to your collection.
Mission X: The Battle of Jakku
There are 3 collectibles in the mission, The Battle of Jakku.
- When answering the distress beacon by the Star Destroyer, between where your X-Wing lands and where you need to go for the charges is a large, blown out, cylindrical pipe on the right side of the area. Inside of it is the mission’s first collectible.
- In the back of the hangar on a platform above the TIE you plant the charge on, is an Imperial supply crate you can have ID10 slice into to add to your collection.
- Not far from where your X-Wing lands when you’re helping Captain Lindsey, just over the dune in front of you, will be a round little hub structure. To the left of it, is a crashed and open supply shipping crate. Head inside, and you’ll find the level’s third and final collectible
Mission XI: Until Ashes
- By the last of the Star Destroyer’s main guns is a large piece of a crashed starship. On the right-hand side of it, nearest the guns, is the level’s first collectible.
- Once inside the ship, there will be a computer console just ahead of you on the right. Next to it, is the level, and the game’s final collectible.
Leave a Reply