Galactic forces clash in this reboot of Star Wars Battlefront, the blockbuster shooter franchise set in the Star Wars saga. Fight in epic Star Wars battles on iconic planets and rise through the ranks playing as the heroic Rebellion or the evil galactic Empire.
If you are look for help to find the collectibles in the game, you can check out; Collectibles Locations Guide.
Also See This:
There are 6 playable characters available in the game. Check them out right here.
Darth Vader is very notorious and one of the most powerful character in the game. Vader was born as slave and after that he trained to be a Jedi Knight. He is master of Dark Side and very good with lightsaber. He is very powerful and dangerous melee character hindered only by his movement speed. He can make large jumps instead of running. With his ability to deflect incoming blaster bolts and his high amount of hit points, anyone attempting to attack him head-on will more than likely be struck down. He has three unique abilities and by using these abilities correctly Darth Vader would be unstoppable. Darth Vader ha 3 abilities that he can use in battlefront.
- Using his Force power, Darth Vader can render enemies defenseless by picking them up and choking the life out of them.
- Note: This ability can be interrupted by using choke. So make sure that Vader is in clear before picking the target to score a guaranteed kill against Rebel Troopers.
- Darth Vader throws his lightsaber forward and hits everything within the throw range. The lightsaber is then instantly returned via Vader’s Force ability.
- Note: Throwing his lightsaber is not Darth Vader’s most powerful ability, but it is his only ability with a long reach. Use it whenever your target is at mid-range.
- Darth Vader spins in a full 360-degree turn, using his full strength to take out anyone within reach.
- Note: Using this ability kills all foes in Vader’s immediate vicinity.
Luke is the son of Anakin Skywalker and born on Tatooine. He is extremely passionate and skilled with lighsaber. You can control him to take down entire groups of stormtroopers and help the Rebellion. But before controlling him you should know ins and outs of Luke because he has much strength and few weaknesses also. He is a melee character and very powerful in face to face combat but he can create some distance between himself and his enemies by using his Force Push. Luke has three abilities with very different advantages.
- Luke uses his force power to send a wave of energy towards his target, inflicts heavy damage to the enemy and push them back to some distance.
- Note: Use this ability when you must quickly kill an enemy at a short distance or when you become overwhelmed.
- Luke lunges forward using Force energy and takes a wide slash at whomever is at the end of his lunge.
- Note: Use Saber Rush when you need to quickly close a distance gap where foes are keeping Luke at range.
- Luke spins in a full 360-degree turn, using his full strength to take out anyone within reach.
- Note: This ability is meant for that moment when Luke is surrounded by stormtroopers and must get rid of them efficiently. Using this ability kills all enemies in Luke’s immediate vicinity.
He is bounty hunter in Mandolorian Armor and he only works for money. He is one of the most respected bounty hunters in the galaxy and was trained was trained as a young child after leaving his home of Kamino. He is a ranged character and he can traverse any terrain with the help of his Jetpack. Even though Boba Fett is a tough, experienced warrior who can brush off a few hits, he is still vulnerable to short-range combat and should avoid those situations at all costs.
- Boba Fett has a highly explosive wrist-fired dart that has a wide explosive range and can be fired from any location.
- Note: The Wrist Rocket is great for taking out multiple opponents at once or firing at enemy heroes who can reflect blaster bolts.
- Fett’s wrist-fired flamethrower launches a stream of short-range fire, useful for affecting multiple enemies within range.
- Note: Use it tactically as a touch-and-go move. For the greatest efficiency, land from flying through the air, catch a few foes on fire, and take off.
- The jetpack attached to Boba Fett’s back allows him to jump and reach most heights or fly over the battlefield eying his prey.
- Note: Jetpack is one of the most important abilities that Boba Fett has. Use it to get anywhere quickly and to escape death by going where most characters cannot.
Han is a smuggler from Corellia and he loves money. He is best known for aiding the Rebellion and assisting Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa in their efforts to crumble the Empire. Han is arranged character and his blaster is one of the most powerful blasters available in the game. But you need good accuracy in order to fire it. Han Solo has some abilities that make his blaster more powerful, you just need to combine them in right order.
- Han Solo can rapidly hip-fire his blaster pistol without it overheating.
- Note: When there is large number of enemies then this ability gives a great advantage.
- This shot does AOE damage to both enemies and Vehicles.
- Note: Lucky Shot is essentially your tool in every situation. Using this ability each time its cool-down wears off aids you significantly.
- Solo brutally charges shoulder first straight forward, taking down everything in his path.
- Note: Use this ability to get Han out of tight situations, or if you see a group of storm-troopers that is just too close together.
She is Luke Skywalker’s twin and was adopted by Senator Bail Organa directly after birth in order to split the twins and hide them from their father, Darth Vader. Leia was names Princess Leia and became one of the head of Rebellion. She is a support character and aid her fellow troopers. You can use her support abilities to help your team and score a victory. Is she is present on the battlefield, there is a chance that two friendly players can spawn in as the Rebel Honor Guard. These characters are hard to kill because they have big health pool and armed heavily. If you or your teammates are spawned in as one of these characters, stay close to Leia and protect her as these characters will also earn more points to your score and sticking together will keep them alive longer.
- Leia drops a Power-up Star Card for the friendly troopers.
- Note: Use this ability whenever friendly troopers are nearby because they can protect Leia and attack their target with greater ease.
Enhanced Squad Shield
- Leia deploys a Squad Shield even more powerful and protective than an average Squad Shield.
- Note: Drop this Enhanced Squad Shield when Leia and her squad are stuck in a highly defensive position and need extra protection.
- Leia fires highly powerful shots that take down troopers in one shot and can also fire straight through shields.
- Note: Use this ability when there is a large group of troopers in front of Leia or if you must shoot through Leia’s shield to attack anyone on the outside of it.
He is also known as Darth Sidious and he became the first lord of the Galactic Empire and took Darth Vader as his apprentice. He is basically a support character who aids his fellow villains. He has good mobility so he can reach his allies quickly. You must play the game seriously when he is present on battlefield because he can spawn two friendly players in as shock troopers. These troopers are equipped with E11, and two Star Cards, the Smart Rocket and Homing Shot granting you the ability to deal with anything the Rebel scum can throw at you. They are extremely hard to kill because they have increased health pool and they do massive damage.
- Emperor Palpatine drops power-up for his team.
- Note: Use this ability near friendly troopers.
- This sends a charge of Force Lighting that attaches to one target and is spread through any other nearby targets with one blast.
- Note: Use this ability primarily for groups of troopers standing close to each other.
- Emperor Palpatine launches forward extremely rapidly.
- Note: Use this whenever you need to be somewhere, as the cool-down returns relatively quickly so you can use it again.
Leave a Reply