Enchantments are worth to use, it gives some extra effect to your armor or weapon. enchantments can be disenchanted from items you pick up, and then re-enchanted into a piece of equipment you wish to use.
You May also Like:
- Skyrim Special Edition – All Unique Weapons Location Guide
- Skyrim Special Edition – Unique Armor and Items Location Guide
- Skyrim Special Edition – All Skill Books Location Guide
- Skyrim Special Edition – Dragon Language
- Skyrim Special Edition – Top 10 Armor You Should Have
- Skyrim Special Edition – Top 10 Spells You Should Have
Enchantments You Should Use:
- Enchantment: Chance to paralyze the target.
Soul Trap (Weapon)
- Enchantment: If the target dies within [an allotted time], fills a soul gem.
- Enchantment: Absorbs [a set number] points of health.
- Enchantment: 50% chance for each element of fire, frost, and shock to do [a set number] points of damage.
Fortify Alchemy (Armor)
- Enchantment: Created potions are [a set number]% more powerful.
Fortify Smithing (Armor)
- Enchantment: Weapons and armor can be improved [a set number]% better.
- Enchantment: Wearer is muffled and moves silently.
Fortify (Magic Skill) (Armor)
- Enchantment: [Magic Spells] cost [a set number]% less to cast.
Fortify (Weapon Skill) (Armor)
- Enchantment: [A Weapon Type] do [a set number]% more damage.
Fortify Stamina (Armor)
- Enchantment: Stamina regenerates [a set number]% faster
Potions You Should Use:
Potion can be used to increase your health, stamina, or magicka, can be overwhelming.
- Ingredients: Bear Claws, Eye of Sabre Cat, Hanging Moss
- Effects: Damage Magicka, Magicka Regen, Fortify Destruction, Health, Resist Shock
It have both positive and negative effects, possible with up to five effects.
- Ingredients: Blue Mountain Flower, Charred Skeever Hide, Mudcrab Chitin
- Effects: Cure Disease, Resist Poison, Restore Health, Stamina
Remember that your cure potions don’t all need to have one single effect; this is particularly potent at removing multiple ailments with a single swig.
Potion Of Enchanting
- Ingredients: (Any two of the following) Ancestor Moth Wing, Blue Butterfly Wing, Chaurus Hunter Antennae, Hagraven Claw, Snowberries, Spawn Ash, Spriggan Sap
- Effects: Fortify Enchanting
If you’re headed to an arcane enchanter to create some potent enchantments to your armor or weapons, down this bottle and add a bonus to your imbuements.
- Ingredients: Bear Claws, Giant’s Toe, Hanging Moss
- Effects: Fortify Health, One-Handed, Damage Magicka Regen
You aren’t concerned about the effects of this potion; just the profit that can be made when you sell this to an apothecary merchant throughout the province
Potion Of Invisibility
- Ingredients: (Any two of the following) Ash Creep Cluster, Chaurus Eggs, Crimson Nirnroot, Ice Wraith Teeth, Luna Moth Wing, Nirnroot, Vampire Dust
- Effects: Invisibility
For the sneaking expert infiltrating an unknown area, or the adventurer who wants to ensure they can flee from a dangerous situation easily, craft this potion.
Potion Of Smithing
- Ingredients: (Any two of the following) Blisterwort, Glowing Mushroom, Sabre Cat Tooth, Spriggan Sap
- Effects: Fortify Smithing
You raise your Smithing skill , use this after wearing any enchanted items with a similar effect in order craft increasingly powerful and high-quality weapons and armor.
- Ingredients: Blue Mountain Flower, Giant’s Toe, Imp Stool
- Effects: Fortify Health (300 seconds), Restore Health
Quickly restore your health. This one is particularly potent, and most helpful in combat situations.
Potion Of Bartering
- Ingredients: (Any two of the following) Butterfly Wing, Dragon’s Tongue, Hagraven Claw, Tundra Cotton
- Effects: Fortify Barter
Just before you begin buying and selling with a merchant, why not take a swig of this concoction, and bring those prices down, and your selling profits up?
- Ingredients: Butterfly Wing, Human Heart, Nightshade
- Effects: Damage Magicka, Health, and Magicka Regen, Lingering Stamina Damage
After a poison to dip onto the end of your arrows or weapons, make it as deadly as this one; remember to turn the negative effects of ingredients to your advantage
- Ingredients: Jazbay Grapes, Moon Sugar, Red Mountain Flower
- Effects: Fortify Magicka, Magicka Regen, Magicka Restore
For casting magic it is best for your Magicka. Restore it, and keep it regenerating, with this heady concoction