Shrines are like the small dungeons that you can clear to find the items and other objects. You can find these Shrines throughout the open world of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. There are allegedly 120 Shrines to locate and complete. Each Shrine contains a small dungeon, which will usually features a central puzzle theme.
You will get Spirit Orb after completing all the 4 shrines of the area, which you can trade to Old Man to obtain Paraglider.
Shrine Oman Au
- Shrine Oman Au is located in the Northeastern area of the Great Plateau, just to the North of the Resurrection Tower by a few small ponds.
Shrine Ja Baij
- Shrine Ja Baij is located in the Eastern area of the Great Plateau, just to the South of the Resurrection Tower in the Eastern Abbey ruins.
Shrine Owa Daim
- Shrine Owa Daim is located in Southern area of the Great Plateau, up at the top of a steep cliff at the southeastern side of Mount Hylia. You can either climb up the hills behind the Temple of Time, or climb up from the cliffs near the farm house on the southern tip of the region
Shrine Ke Numut
- Shrine Ke Numut is located in the Western area of the Great Plateau, up at the top of Mount Hylia, just South of where Hylia River flows into a waterfall leaving the plateau.
Dah Kaso Shrine
- Shrine Dah Kaso is located below the Digdogg Suspension Bridge on the Southwestern side of Central Hyrule, just North of the entrance to Gerudo Desert, and West of the Great Plateau.
Wahgo Katta Shrine
- Wahgo Katta Shrine is located on the Southeast side of Central Hyrule, located just up the road from the Riverside Stable.
Kaya Wan Shrine
- Kaya Wan Shrine is located on the Eastern edge of Central Hyrule, found just North of Wetland Stable.
Rota Ooh Shrine
- Rota Shrine is located on the West side of Central Hyrule, and is nestled in the hills up above Outskirt Stable North of the Great Plateau
Bosh Kala Shrine
- Shrine Bosh Kala is located on the Southeastern side of Central Hyrule, on the road past the East Post ruins leading to the River Hylia on the road to the Dueling Peaks.
Ree Dahee Shrine
- Ree Dahee Shrine is located under the Dueling Peaks themselves, just above the river that runs through them on a small ridge on the North side.
Ha Dahamar Shrine
- Ha Dahamar Shrine is located just across the road from the Dueling Peaks Stable, located on the other side of the peaks from the Dueling Peaks Tower. The entrance to the shrine is covered in spikes, so you will need to place a platform using the Cryonis Rune to float over the spikes. Upon clearing the shrine, the spikes will disappear.
Ta’log Naeg Shrine
- Ta’loh Naeg Shrine is located on the outskirts of Kakariko Village in the northern reaches of the Dueling Peaks. You can find it up a path North of the village at a small clearing before the Great Fairy Fountain.
Jee Noh Shrine
- Shrine Jee Noh is located at the entrance to Gerudo Desert, at the mouth of the entrance to the valley just South of Mount Nabooru, and East of the Great Plateau’s Mount Hylia.
Kam Urog Shrine
- Kam Urog Shrine is located just past Fort Hateno, but can only be opened by solving The Cursed Statue Shrine Quest. Speak to Calip in the hut nearby to start the quest, and go up the path into a canyon on the left to find an area full of statues. Only by coming at night can you spot a statue with glowing eyes. Strike it with an arrow to reveal the shrine.
Myahm Agana Shrine
- Myahm Agana Shrine is located in East Necluda, right in Hateno Village, just off to the right from the main village center by the Bolson Construction Homes.
Sheh Rata Shrine
- Sheh Rata Shrine is located on the Northwest side of the Lanaryu Region, to the West of Lanaryu Tower as the river past the Thims Bridge empties into the swampy region – located on a small island full of brambles. To get inside, you’ll need to ignite the brambles with fire.
Daka Tuss Shrine
- Daka Tuss Shrine is located in the Southwestern marshy area of Lanayru, past the Lanayru Tower on Shrine island – which is patrolled by several Lizalfols and sometimes a Guardian
Soh Kofi Shrine
- Soh Kofi Shrine is located just North of the Lanayru Tower, above the blue bridge where you can first meet Prince Sidon of the Zora. Another Zora waits outside the shrine to point you in his direction.
Ne’ez Yohma Shrine
- Ne’ez Yohma Shrine is located in the heart of Zora’s Domain, just under the Throne Room and behind the statue of Mipha.
Mo’a Keet Shrine
- Mo’a Keet Shrine is located in lower Eldin, just to the West of Cephla Lake, up on the hill above Foothill Stable on the road
Shae Mo’sah Shrine
- Shae Mo’sah Shrine is located in the Goron City below Death Mountain, just North on the hill above the city
Daqa Koth Shrine
- Daqa Koth Shrine is located in the
Great Hyrule Forest
Keo Ruug Shrine
- Keo Ruug Shrine is located inside the Korok Forest of the Great Hyrule Forest, at the foot of the Great Deku Tree himseslf. This means you’ll have to find your way through the Lost Woods if you want to get to it.
Shae Loya Shrine
- Shae Loya Shrine is located on the Northwestern tip of Hyrule Ridge just before the Tabantha Bridge, up above the Tabantha Bridge Stable.
Akh Va’quot Shrine
- Akh Va’quot Shrine is located at the center of Lake Totori, inside the Rito Village up on the upper levels.
Sha Warvo Shrine
- Sha Warvo Shrine is located to the North of Rito Village, on the outskirts of the Flight Range North of Lake Totori.