Create and fully customize your Ghost, weapons, and gear. Enjoy a total freedom of playstyle. Lead your team and take down the cartel, either solo or with up to three friends.
You May Also Like to See:
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – Ubisoft Club Rewards
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – Rebel Support Skills List
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – Intel Location Guide
- How to Unlock Every Assault Rifles and Parts Guide
- How to Unlock Every Light and Submachine Gun and Parts Guide
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-4320 @ 4 GHz or equivalent
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660/GTX750Ti/GTX 950 /GTX1050 or AMD HD7870/R9 270X/R9 370X/RX 460 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)VRAM
- System Ram: 6GB
- Resolution: 720p
- Video Preset: Low
Recommended System Requirements:
- Os: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i7- 3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4 GHz
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970/GTX 1060 or AMD R9 290X /R9 390/RX480 (4GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- System Ram:8GB
What Should You Do First?
- Be sure to check the support article section related to the game you’re having problemswith.
- It’s important that you have the latest version of DirectX and graphics drivers installed.
- If you’re using Windows Vista or 7, you should try disabling UAC.
- Installing the latest updates for your operating system is always a good idea and can also resolve some of your issues. Same thing goes for shutting down or disabling any non-crucial applications running in the background, especially anti-virus software, as they might interfere with your games. Try it and see if it helps.
Nvidia Framerate Issue Fix
To fix FPS issue on Nvidia Graphic Card, try to change these setting from Nvidia Control Panel,
- Go to nvidia control panel and add the Dishonored 2.exe
- Set to adaptive vsync and turn on triple buffering
- Set maximum prerendered frames to “1”
- Turn on threaded optimization
Can’t Even Open The Game
- Exit steam completely. Then kill all steam related tasks in task manager. Then re-open it and try to run the game.
Windows 8.1/Windows 7:
Can’t Run the Game:
- Try to run the game “as admin” will fix this issue.
- Try to run the Steam “as admin” will also solve this issue.
Game Freeze After 2-5 Mint:
- If you’re using a uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Try unplugging the USB or other type of connection your PC has to it.
- You can leave the power cable connected, only remove the data connection.
- Play the game.
- Set and run the game as admin
Launch the game and set your Vsync to 1 frame and set the refresh rate or HZ in game to 84.9HZ.
Every time you start the game press Crtl + Alt + Del. If you are using win 10, click advanced -> Details. Choose Ghost Recon Wildlands.exe right click and change prioity to high.
Game Flickering Issue:
It is all about your graphic card driver you need to update the driver of your card, which are out now, also disable the SLI.
Stuck at 99%
If your game is stuck at 99%, try to restart the game, may this will run the game, if problem still exist, try to clear download cache and disabled firewall system and run the game as admin.
Game Won’t Start
Running the game “as admin” may help you if not then; try to put Uplay and game in the same drive.
Just move the Uplay in the same drive where your game is.
NVIDIA SLI Issue Fix
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel on your computer
- Go to the Global Settings tab and click on Manage 3D settings
- In the drop down menu next to SLI Rendering Mode, select Nvidia Recommended
- Then navigate to the Program Settings tab in Manage 3D settings
- There, click on Add.
- Click on Browse.
- Navigate to the Ghost Recon: Wildlands install directory and select GRW.exe
- Next, find SLI Rendering Mode in the list and select Force alternate frame rendering 2
- Finally, click on Apply and Play the game
If you guys find any fix for any issue or error you can share it with us in the comment section right below. Thanks