Call of Duty Black OPS 3 sets up in Morg City which looks like an urban environment somewhere in America, sometime in the early 20th century. This city is divided in to three districts (Canal, Footlight, and Waterfront) and one central location that connect these three.
To find the every single collectible in Call of Duty: Black Ops III, check out our: All Collections Locations Guide. Also to learn about the game specialists in multiplayer mode, you can check our; Specialists Details and Guide.
You May Also Like:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – All Missions Accolades Guide
- Game Crash, Black Screen, No Sound, Game Performance, Lag, Mouse Lag, and Can’t Connect Online or A F T error Fixes
While exploring the city, make sure you are in group because you’ll face endless waves of increasingly dangerous zombies. You begin the Shadows of Evil map in a narrow alley, with a few notable points of interest nearby.
Investigate the burning brazier nearby. Runic marks, chains, a box, a door. And above the alley, a fire escape with a gleaming eagle head on the wall beside it. Looks like that head would make a good grapple point. Replace your starting weapons.
Transforming Into Beast Form:
Go to burning brazier and activate it and it will transform you into a beast. In this from, you are fast, powerful and can interact with world with your new powers. But your time is limited and after expiring the time you snap back to your human form and appear wherever you activated it. When you decide to become a beast then alert your teammates and have them guard your mortal fleshy form. After returning back to your original form, you release explosive wave of force that knocks back any nearby enemies, but it won’t always be enough to save you if you’re alone in a four-player game.
When you play Zombie Modes, your profile gain levels which is separate from your Campaign and Multiplayer progress. Playing the Zombie Modes will grant you experience and by progressing further you can unlock new stuff in Zombie Mode.
Killing enemies in the city will earn you some cash. With this cash, you can unlock doors, active certain projects, buy Gobblegum and Perk-a-cola upgrades, and purchase weapons from wall-buys and the Mystery Box.
You need to unlock doors to progress further in the city. Some of the doors can be unlocked by spending cash and some needs powering a device nearby by getting some electricity flowing. There are also a few ‘doors’ that are blocking debris. Just like a regular door, paying some cash can remove these obstacles, allowing some shortcuts for traversing the map.
Zombies pour in from alleys, doors, windows, jump out of murky water, and crawl out of any other dark hole they can squeeze through. You are not safe from anywhere in the city. So be careful.
Progress in Zombie Mood is all about to defeat Zombie waves. Once you defeat a wave, the way advances to the next round. Every wave, the zombies get tougher, and more enemy types are introduced over time.
The train is a good resource to travel through all the three districts of the Morg City. If you have cash, you can use the train to travel. The journey by train is very helpful when you need to reach somewhere quickly. You can also use it to escape from the zombies but they will follow you on the route. If the Train is not at your current location, you can call it to your district for a small fee—just be sure you can survive until it arrives!
Leading a large group of zombies along behind you, preferably in a circular loop, so you can keep them following indefinitely at a safe distance. This thing is useful for your teammates. It keep them safe. And you can do more damage to zombies.
By taking accurate headshots, you can kill zombies faster. If you use your melee attack very early on, then mix in body shots with your early weapons to milk extra cash from your undead adversaries.
Last Zombie Standing
If you need some extra time to explore the area then leave some zombies alive at the end. It will help your teammates to explore the area safely, refresh ammo from wall weapons, experiment with Beast mode, and grab Gobblegum.
Shadows of Evil Foes
As you progress advance in Zombie Mood, new enemies are introduced. Their appearance is presaged by a visual distortion that briefly blurs your screen.
- They are small, difficult to hit but extremely dangerous. They are difficult to hit with certain weapons, and dealing with their harassing attacks can lead to zombies mobbing you on the ground. While playing in a group, appoint a Marksman to keep killing them and rest of the group should focus on other enemies.
- They are like suicide bombers. They roll on you and detonate in a cloud of blood and tissue upon reaching you. Finish them from distance because they are very dangerous. Seek out terrain that funnels them into an easy firing line, or elevated terrain that allows for a quick escape by jumping away.
- They are 3- headed creatures, appear in brimstone cloud and they shakes the ground while charging toward you. Margwa are durable, dangerous melee enemies. They can be damaged only by shooting the yellow glow inside their open mouths when their maw opens. Engage them form a safe distance so they can’t rampage you directly.
There are mysterious items that can be combined and assembled into more useful objects. Comb the city carefully, keeping your eyes open for anything that looks out of place.
Leave a Reply