In Dishonored some Achievements/Trophies are really tricky and hard to get unless you know everything about it. “Souvenirs” is one of these tricky Achievements/Trophies, you need to collect all the decorative objects for the Dreadful Wale to earn this one.
You May Also Like:
- All Runes Location Guide
- All Bonecharms Location Guide
- All Paintings Location Guide
- All Blueprints Location Guide
- Dishonored 2 – Achievements/Trophies list
In-order to find every single item which is require for this Achievement/Trophy you need help, below we have listed all these items and also their location so you can get this Achievement/Trophy.
An Elite’s Helmet:
- During Edge of the World, kill one of the Elite Guards to get their helmet.
- In The Good Doctor, Do the non-lethal route against the Crown Killer to get this item.
- Destroy one of the Clockwork Soldiers during The Clockwork Mansion, The Grand Palace, or Death to the Empress.
- Look for this during The Royal Conservatory; the Sword is inside a display case.
- This is in the Dust District. It’s a small picture on the wall.
- You also get this one in the Dust District, in a dilapidated building.
- During Crack in the Slab, look for the Calendar in the past. It’s resting on a desk, beside a set of double doors.
- Look the vault during the Grand Palace; the Gazelle is in the circular room near the outer exit of the vault. It’s not far from the effigy that you need to interact with.
- This is found during Death to the Empress, in the streets of the area. It’s on a small shelf above a striped bed.
- You get this last one in Death to the Empress, in the actual tower. It’s inside a trashed old bathroom.
If you nonlethally take out the helmeted elite guard in edge of the world, is there any way to get his helmet?
where exactly is corvo’s trophy have been searching the entire place in dust district and still no sign of it , can be a bit more specific please