If you are having trouble related to NAT or facing the issue “NAT type: Strict” in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, don’t worry. Below you will find out how you can fix this error and enjoy the game.
You May Also Like:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – All Armory Locations
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Most Wanted Persons List
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Weapons Details
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Perks Guide
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Game Freeze or Crash, Low FPS, DirectX and Mouse Issue Fix
Ports for CoD Infinite Warfare
- TCP: 53, 3074
- UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3544, 4500
- TCP: 1935, 3074, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
- TCP: 3074, 27014-27050
- UDP: 3074, 3478, 4379-4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Now let’s start with wit it.
Press and hold the “Windows” key and then press “X” and open the “Command Prompt”
Now type; “ipconfig” and hit enter
Look for the iPV4 line and copy the ip address written in that line
Press and hold the “Windows” key and then press “X” and open the “File Explorer” and go to “Network” and select your network, whatever it is.
Right click and select the properties, go to setting and hit the add button.
Now fill the information;
- Name whatever you like.
- Below paste the IP address that you copy from the command Prompt.
- Below put the port given above for pc which is “TCP: 3074”
- Again put the same port below and hit OK.
Again hit the ADD button and fill the same information, but this time select the “UDP: 3074” and hit OK.
Now you are good to go.
But if you are still facing the problem, you may need to add other ports s well. Just check for it.
Jacob Shaddock says
It says that since the first 3074 has already been used, It can’t do it again
you need to delete it and add it again
do you just use 3074 or the whole thing i.e. 3074, 27014-27050
if 3074 resolve your problem you don’t need to put all of them, if not then you have to add them.
steve hall says
use all the numbers, but put a comma in between. Basically just copy and paste.
In my network my router or my main thing that everybody says to click properties on just isn’t there and yes I’m connected if anyone could help I’d appreciate
what is your network router
AT&T u verse is my router if that’s what you mean
Send a screenshot of your router configuration
I know it’s a little far fetch but could you text me it would be so much easier for me you’d be the biggest help. 810-964-2202 just say you’re Khorram if you decide to do so. Thank you so much
810-964-2202 text me please