Dishonored support many different languages and Audios, so player can play in his Language. But by default it has English language. You have to set your language by your own. Which you can know below how you can change it.
You May Also Like:
- All Runes Location Guide
- All Bonecharms Location Guide
- All Paintings Location Guide
- All Blueprints Location Guide
- Dishonored 2 – Achievements/Trophies list
- How to Earn “Souvenirs” Achievement/Trophy
Change Language and Audio:
Let’s start with it:
- Go to game settings in Steam Library
- Set the language you prefere as a VOICE language
- Close game properties
Set Text Language
go to “Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored2\base”
Find file named “SKUConfig.txt.”
Open file, it will contain something like this
Find the language you want to set TEXT to and set it as a first.
It means you need to change “EnglisheLID” to your own language. (TEXT and AUDIO) both
Alternatively you can set those two languages in text file.
As it turns out the first language after words TEXT and AUDIO matters.
Odessa James says
There is no “game settings” in “Steam library”. Congrats.